Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBI (EIR) Down in Cork

Options
  • 04-04-2023 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

anyone else experiencing loss of nbi fibre in Cork/Cobh today ? was told by eir support that it could be back in five minutes or 5 hours , that inspires confidence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭MarkoF

Gone here too on Lake road. With digiweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Yes, gone since 13:46. I rang my ISP and they said there is a major fibre outage in the Cork/Midleton area. No eta on when service would be restored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Tony H

at least its not just EIR , you get very used to having fibre , its like going back to the stone age using the phone to tether again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Down in Youghal too. With sky for the package but they hadn't a clue when I rang. She said she'd get onto NBI.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭MarkoF

Just back here,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

Back here too on Airwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Tony H

back here as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Briansull1992

Dropped for me at the same time, Midleton, still not back. Had an NBI tech out this morning and even he was stumped. Back and forth with Eir now, disaster!!

Advertisement