Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW29 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,696 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Edit: no yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

I've too many lads on my "need to move on list" now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Knocks Mitoma down in the bonus so if your rival has him captain - that's a win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Hard to see how Estupinan wasn't on for any bonus points. He looked superb in that game. I'll take the clan sheet at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ha, If Salah was benched because he's fasting, i'll need to figure out what time his matches are going forward and take that into consideration. When is Ramaden over? he has a 2 8pm games until end of April and 2 at 4:30 - not ideal

• Advertisement

Liverpool fail to score or win, but I've double Chelsea defence and Chilwell is on for 2 bonus.

This is the worst Liverpool performance in years btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Hit the tonne.

101. 7 to play with Rashford (C)

HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Chilwell on max bonus now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

It was actually a bit better than v MC at weekend,but still bang average . 134pts with double NEW defence 0-0 is the hope,Mee + Toney HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mobydopy

110 on BB with 6 to go including captain Rashford

Good day at the office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

So my bench has been boosted....Iversen, Odegaard, Tarko, Castagne for a grand total of 17 points.

Bit meh but I'll take it....glad to be rid of it tbh, WC asap

Made it inside the top 5k for the first time in about 4 years, I'm going to take a screenshot because it probably won't last 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

116 on BB with 5 to go including captain Rashford.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

108 net (on BB) with 7 to play including Rashford (c). Have had my single biggest GW green arrow of the season already, so very happy. Still only around 200K overall though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

93 with 5 to play on BB. Some huge scores in here, keeping Haaland and getting Havertz over Watkins on last weeks wildcard making a huge difference looking around my leagues

119 (-4)

5 to go tonight.

HEWT so far. I could get screwed tonight with lots of Bruno/Rashford captainers around me.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The bench side of my bench boost has gone wonderfully, with 32 points from Kepa, Mings, Botman and Kane, with Botman to hopefully bring that closer to 40 tonight.

Unfortunately starters like Saka, Havertz, Rashford (c) and Shaw (both still redeem this tonight) have shone a bit less brightly, but I’m hopeful (even if it’s obviously a little optimistic) of reaching 150 tonight. Currently 116 with Rashford (c), Shaw, Trippier and Botman to play tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭It is a Dunne Deal

104 with 5 to play Pope Trippier Burn Rashford and Toney

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

108 with 5 to play. Hard to know what I want from Rashford (c) with double Brentford defence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭crushproof

Would be delighted to see Rashford blank tonight, would be a huge help!

• Advertisement

So many tonnes here!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

94 (-4) with 3 to go; Trippier, Rash and Toney. All high EO's so won't be much gains and expect small red arrow tonight as non BB.

Salah & Maddison in for Saka & Martinelli returned net gain of 1 point. Dirt from 2 DGWer's - very disappointed with Maddison and the the Salah 'rest'.

Overall HEWT, holding my own this week and I'll take it and should hit 100 club.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

103(-8) with 6 to play including captain rashy.

Hopefully get a bit of a leg up this evening from my crew

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

89 with 4 to play including Rashford (c). My score seems small comparing to scores here but I knew without Bench Boost it would be a red arrow this week so happy enough if I only end up losing 20 points or so on Bench boosters. Have free hit and wildcard to come

Isak benched

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

West Ham XI: Fabianski; Kehrer, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson; Soucek, Rice, Paqueta; Bowen, Antonio, Benrahma.

Subs: Areola, Cresswell, Coufal, Fornals, Lanzini, Downes, Cornet, Ings, Ogbonna.

Newcastle XI: Pope; Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn; Longstaff, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Murphy, Wilson, Saint-Maximin.

Subs:Dubravka, Lascelles, Gordon, Ritchie, Targett, Isak, Manquillo, Willock, Anderson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,926 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Looks like Rashford is playing up top.

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw, McTominay, Sabitzer, Antony, Fernandes, Sancho, Rashford.

Subs: Lindelof, Maguire, Martial, Malacia, Fred, Weghorst, Pellistri, Wan-Bissaka, Butland.

Brentford XI: Raya, Roerslev, Jansson, Pinnock, Mee, Henry, Damsgaard, Norgaard, Jensen, Mbeumo, Toney.

Subs: Hickey, Schade, Dasilva, Wissa, Jorgensen, Ghoddos, Strakosha, Baptiste, Stevens.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Manchester United XI: De Gea, Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw, McTominay, Sabitzer, Antony, Fernandes, Sancho, Rashford.

Substitutes: Lindelof, Maguire, Martial, Malacia, Fred, Weghorst, Pellistri, Wan-Bissaka, Butland.

Brentford XI: Raya, Roerslev, Jansson, Pinnock, Mee, Henry, Damsgaard, Norgaard, Jensen, Mbeumo, Toney.

Substitutes: Hickey, Schade, Dasilva, Wissa, Jorgensen, Ghoddos, Strakosha, Baptiste, Stevens.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Time for Rico Henry to shine 😬

• Advertisement

Lampard on way back to Chelsea...he wasn't a fan of Kepa first time around.

Advertisement