Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Cruiser - California Gangster Schtyle.

Options
  • 04-04-2023 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭

Any idea how much it would cost to buy in the US and post it over?

Any dealers selling over here, I want one please?

Post edited by Weepsie on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

this type either.

Any for sale in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭random_guy

Maybe from Germany?

I've seen a few of these about and they look pretty cool. No idea of the cost though.

https://www.facebook.com/Gracycle/?locale=de_DE

They retail for around $250 - $350 in the states. What a steal.

Any idea how much carriage might be from say Boston, Jersey or NY?

i like the German ones, I can imagine they are nicely made, but the whole mock chopper thing is a bit sheepish, like just go and get a motor bike and drive it. Hells Angels don't cycle, ok maybe some do, but I can't see them messing their road cred around, my 10 ents?

But aren't those West coast, white sock baggy jeaned choppers just so phucking coooool? They make BMX's look like scramblers. Any teenage dude with an ounce of play needs to be handing out wheelies and side bars on one of those, they rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Have you seen this bike company in Dublin?

They do a take on a Beach Cruiser

Not too shabby. If I was being fussy I would say I want the mirror metal finish, eighties style. but is looks cool.

€ 580 is manageable.

Do you reckon they are sourcing in the states and then importing?

It needs a big squidgy horn on the front as well, it wouldn't be the same without it.

• Advertisement

No idea where they are being sourced or indeed if they are making them here in Dublin. If you get in contact with this company to find out more info, do drop it in to this thread.

They are fairly cool looking - kind of like a stripped back modernised version of what you are looking for in a beach cruiser I think. More an Irish hipster look than a Californian laid back beach style.

Exactly. The hipster look does not suit me at all. I am a 1500 year old Vampire Lord.

You want that 80's metal, give it the shopping trolley feel.

These things should be flooding the suburbs?

I would be inclined to go for a classic US look, much more unique and lets be honest, the first few people up on these are going to be schmoking in coolness, fumes be rising. I love that gangster raised handle bars, total boss.

Anyone pulling wheelies on that is puling the best birds for miles, game over.

Small front wheel and all, pure class.

Advertisement