Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2023

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭gandalfio

I'm sure they're legit if ATN are linking them via their own website.

They don't take deposits though. Full whack up front.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Any leaks out there, I always remember Jimmy Cliff ahead of the 2018 announcement putting Curraghmore house in his gig guide.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Well we did get an announcement today.....from kaleidescope

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I've a feeling something has gone wrong for ATN/POD, was just looking back through their instagram at the initial lineup and noticed they were posting almost every second day on average over the past number of months - yet they haven't posted anything since March 15th now. Forbidden Fruit (POD's other festival) has had one post in that time 2 weeks ago but it was to advertise another gig. Seems strange that their social media has dropped off completely around a time it would usually be ramping up with announcements. 4 months+ since they gave us the initial few acts and now 4 months to go to the festival. Very surprised we haven't gotten a full lineup yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Nugget89

I was expecting something this week. For last years festival the initial announcement in November had 50 acts, and they announced another 50 on April 6th.

We got our announcement for this years festival later in November with just 20 acts. And nothing since.

Between this and the silence from EP I'm not too buzzed about the festivals this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Wooderson

I'm sure fanirish will be along presently to chemical-ali us all back into acceptance.

Do you think Daniel Avery will be playing in one of the marquees or would you prefer him on the Arcadia stage. And speaking of similar type acts I wouldn't mind Nathan Fake added, seen him at Life 2014 (one of its last great line ups) and he was amazing. Watching his gig in Paris from 2018 on Qwest TV at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

I wouldn't be too worried just yet. There can be gaps in postings from time to time for all festivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,792 ✭✭✭Fanirish

In fairness last year was just re announcing acts that were suppose to play in the covid years so slightly different situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Getting plenty of emails from ATN , all about taking money for the deposit ticket scheme! I've been holding off getting one of the boutique tents because of the lack of announcements , it's a lot of money to fork out at this stage for what's on offer so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Nugget89

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Jambonjunior

Just looked at my account and the mobile ticket I bought isn't available.

I've never used the TM transfer.

Will it be possible to transfer tickets for this? Or are the tickets locked specifically to your phone?

Tickets aren’t available till closer to events nowadays.

should be able to transfer a few weeks before the festival

apparently the announcement delay is due to embargoed headliner. Green man festival in wales two weeks after ATN also said it has a final headliner to announce. possibly same headliner so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Jeez. Im either

A) really out of touch with music.

B) too old now.

C) both.

I havent heard of ONE of those at Green Man !?! 😣 😭

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Dreamweapon

I think you may give up. There's about 20 acts there i'd like to see.

I don't think Spiritualized will be at ATN anyways. Playing festivals in Finland and Poland the same weekend.

Big on the all mouth and trousers scene

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭crl84

Would kill to have Slowdive at ATN. Or just any Irish gig really.

Saw them at Primavera a few years ago and it was one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Good few others on that Green Man lineup that I'd like, but some are playing elsewhere this summer - eg The Walkmen, Beth Orton, Sudan Archives...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Boooourns

I know Amyl and the sniffers are playing EP, is there any chance they could end up at ATN as well or is it all exclusive?

Thanks for the info, it keeps the hope going, will now check Green Man thread, I thought they had announced their full line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Phishwax

Possibly Yo La Tengo

• Advertisement

Seeing them Easter Monday night on Olympia.

Almost 10 years since I last saw them in Vicar Street, it was the day Nelson Mandella died.

They did a very emotional tribute from the stage.

Doubt they would come back here so quickly?

Going to that myself

Just thinking of headliner acts that could be embargoed

Y Not festival just added 50 acts yesterday, so we may get some of these.

That is a fairly uninspiring lineup. Wouldn’t take much of anything apart from the couple of Irish acts

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

Few acts on that Ynot lineup could see at ATN, Bombay Bicycle Club played in 2019, I'd happily see Charlatans, James and Everything Everything too

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Blackie_IRL

In relation to the embargoed headliner, I alluded to the delay being related to this last month, I thought it might have been Bicep and the delay was pending them doing their 3 Arena gig, but since then they've announced a US tour during ATN weekend, I'm sure there's plenty of reasons for embargoes, it could be related to an act not announcing their tour yet (very late in day for announcing a summer tour) or an act that has a gig in Ireland between now and ATN that's not sold out, or has to complete a gig in ireland with another promoter etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,003 ✭✭✭endainoz

Nothing stopping them playing both in fairness.

• Advertisement

For headline international acts there usually is something stopping them.

Advertisement