Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV - latest deal codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Morning all, firstly, thanks for saving me a small fortune over the last few months!

Are there any Entertainment codes floating? I see the €11.99 for 3 months offer around, but cannot find a code, and it's not under my deals. I tried some of the codes posted lately in this thread, but all have expired.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

With a bit of website code sleuthing should be able to get the code that gives the Sports 3 months for €30

NOWW23ACQMAS

3 months Sky Sports for €30, upfront payment

Entertainment code for that offer is NOWEACQEOS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,437 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Can I ask what exact channels comes with the Entertainment package?

My fathers Sky subscription is ridiculous altogether (even before the new price increase coming down the line) and I was wondering if I set him up for Now Entertainment so that he can cancel Sky, would he be missing many channels like the non-Sky documentary channels (Eden, Smithsonian, etc.) or the likes of Alibi, Dave, RTE, BBC, etc.?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,903 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

hmm, applied that voucher and then i get brought to a blank page

I used the code myself before posting so it was working.

Edit:

I was in last month of my previous Sports offer

Post edited by ongarite on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Sky showcase

Sky Atlantic

Sky max

Sky witness

Alibi

Gold

Sky comedy

Comedy Central

MTV

Sky documentaries

Sky crime

Sky nature

Sky history

Sky sci fi

Sky news

Sky arts

No Irish channels are available on any now packages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

Outstanding! Worked for me no probs. FYI, My package expired yesterday.

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Dunno if this is any use

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

And the sky sports one

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭ofthelord

Thanks a lot- that 30euro for 3 months just worked for me (and I am not a new customer). My old sports deal expired during the week and I was looking for a better deal than the 19.99 a month for 3 months I was seeing on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

Sorry for the newbie questions - I'm a bit late to the part on NOW TV 🙂

Last October I bought 2 NOW TV Smart Stick on impulse in Currys, put them in a drawer and forgot about them.

One pack is a 2 month cinema membership

The other is a 1 month entertainment + 1 month cinema membership + 1 week Sports membership

A few months ago, I got a new TV and it has the NOW TV app built in.

A few basic questionsnow that I'm about to use them for the first time:

1. Are the NOW TV Smart Sticks still likely to work? I read that they are being phased out.

2. Are there any special precautions to take or rules to follow when signing up for the NOW TV account online? i.e. should you give an Irish address or does it affect the content

3. If I have the NOW TV app on my TV, does the stick give any advantages other than the remote? Is the quality any better? Do I even need the stick. Is there a code in the box that tells NOW TV what subscription you have and how long it lasts?

4. Can I use the codes that are shared here on this forum with the stick? Or how does that work?

Thanks in advance,

MtM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

1. Yes they will still work.

2. You don't give any address. Your Now TV sticks and the app on the television will be for an Irish account. I don't think there's much difference between Irish and UK content except for BT and Premier Sports being available in Ireland.

3. You will need to setup the stick to activate the membership included on them. There is no code. Once that's done you can use the TV app and discard of the sticks.

4. Yes the codes here can be used with Now TV through the stick or the television app. They are applied on the Now TV website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Got this when I entered the code. The 'thereafter 155.99 a month' scared me out of selecting pay now.....

If I put in another normal code in 3 months will it stop this activating?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭sully123

That monthly figure must be a mistake. Mine says that next payment is due on july1st, 38.99. Off course we can cancel our subscription straight away, and continue watching for the next 3 months. Wouldn't want to space on it!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lads, want to watch BT Sport via now on my laptop this weekend while in the UK (not NI).

Will it work over there does anyone know or will I have to use a IP blocker like Tunnelbear for it to think I'm still in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Correct. It wont work in the UK without some kind of VPN since they left the EU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭blackbox

I'm thinking on signing up to watch the US Masters golf as it's no longer on BBC. Is it possible to record from Now TV, as it might suit me better to watch it later on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭wassie

It is possible, but requires a separate device such as a video capture card for PC/Laptop or dedicated video capture device.

I have one of these and it works well - records to a USB stick as an MP4.

Playback can be done directly from the device, but the software is rubbish & clunky.

The recording themselves are fine, so I simply unplug the USB stick and pop it straight into the TV and use the TV software player for playback. Only ever use it to record live sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Tonio

€30 for 3 months Sports Membership (worth €116.97).

Hurry! Voucher expires 9‌ April.

After offer, Sports Membership auto renews at €38.99 per month unless cancelled. Voucher code: NOWSMPDYFIA

Upfront payment of €30 for 3 months Sports Membership. After offer, Sports Membership auto-renews at €38.99 per month, unless cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Cancelled my sports and sports extra this week.

Availed of the €30 for 3 months sports voucher posted above.

Then I got an offer on my account for Sports Extra for 6 months at €10 per month.

Happy enough with those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭Barnaboy

Thanks for that. Renewed my sports using this code. I love this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

Thanks @lertsnim. Set it all up last night. Very simple. Happily watching the Masters with my 1 week Sports trial NOW box.

Good value for the 9.99 I spent on it months ago :-)

MtM

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

masters live for free on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 7 brendanoco

I got the 30 euro for 3 months of sky sports code has been shown here already

I got entertainment for 5.99 a month for 6 months using

NOWENTRNQ192

I got cinema for 4.99 a month for six months using

NOWCINDHSUPA

And I got six months of sports extra for 10 euro a month using

NOWSSMMOWB

And I got boost for 3 euro a month for six months using

NOWOIJMNUUAW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Has anyone got any other Sports Extra for €10 codes? I used NOWSSMMOWB last year so can't use again!

Thanks

Advertisement