Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long lease running out.

Options
  • 09-04-2023 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

A buddy has me pestered with different versions of this question which I don't know the answer to so I said I'd ask here for him:

He has a 10 year lease from his father which is out 2028. His father now has Alzeimers and if alive then, won't be corpus mensus to make another one. The place is willed to him.

Can he get Tams funding which wouldn't be available until late this or early next year under the 5 year rule?

What happens in general at the end of his lease if his father is alive but incapacitated?

Can he go into a 5 year scheme like Acres or Organic?

I assume someone has some experience of similar issues.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

Comments

Advertisement