Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier bike from Kerry to Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2023 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

im looking to buy a bike that’s out in Kerry and I’m in Dublin. Anyone know a person or company that could get it to me for a fee of course. I called 2 companies and they said no bikes.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Where in Kerry and where in Dublin and I'll get you a price but you'd be better going on the train yourself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Could you get the train down and bring it back on the train? That's what I usually do, get to the place how ever you can, then pedal to the nearest train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Highcontrast1

Castleisland. Can you pm how much please. Train is a good shout but would rather not spend a whole day travelling

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I don't know how much it is to get to castleisland but Google maps and irishrail.ie might be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Did you try Dennehys transport....

Neily is a good old egg and does that route daily unless you tried it already and he said no ...

• Advertisement

Haha yeah that was meant for cram who had said he could get me a price. Cheers

thanks will try now!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Raymzor

If you are willing to wait a week I might be able to transport it for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Whatwicklow

Put it in the post, I bought and sold a few full bikes over the past few years.

Some protection, Wrapped in cardboard, then clingfilm and into to PO.

About €20 fully insured and registered. No issues with delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement