Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dalai Lama Suck my tongue ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭rogber

At least he said tongue and not...

But yeah, basically another religious charlatan who spouts about as much genuine wisdom as a hallmark card

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭lbunnae

Dirty fucker alright! His crew said he likes to tease people in an innocent and playful way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭sniperman

the boy should have bit it off,dirty old cnut

• Registered Users Posts: 82,509 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dunno where they reincarnated that bit from but do not like.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Grooming in plain sight. Highly unlikely this is the only time and the extent of it. Don't people send their kids to live at monasteries? Very disturbing to think what might have been going on. I hope it doesn't all just get swept under the rug as religions usually do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

The audio sounded a bit like he was going for a 'eat my shorts' sort of joke.

Undecided, havent seen video.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,997 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Very disturbing. Warrants a full investigation, but it's unlikely to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,430 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

As I wrote in another thread, Buddhist Monks are notorious apparently. We know the routine,protected by their status and institution and denial.

Did a Google of Buddhist Monks and child abuse,honestly makes our guys look like angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Advertisement