Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NRL and all things Rugby League down under

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,096 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

It was all looking so good for my bet on the Dolphins......... then it wasn't.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭timothydec77

The Dolphins have been a successful expansion team on the field so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Looking forward to the first State of Origin opener. The physicality last year was immense.

Not sure it was quite as intense as last year but good game none the less. Good start for the Maroons too. Might treat myself to a knock off QLD jersey from China.

Great win for the Knights today.

Hard to bet against the Panthers winning the lot again when it's all said and done but I hope there will be a surprise.

Broncos or Panthers do look ahead of everyone else. Warriors might well get bounced out by the Knights which will be a bit of a disappointing end to a very good season. They've looked pretty ordinary for the last few weeks though tbh.

If Knights do beat the Warriors I'd love for them to go on and win it.

Warriors really turned up, fantastic performance and I think the Knights just looked a bit tired. To even make the finals from where they were was an achievement though.

Still can't see past a Panthers/Broncos final but never say never. Up the Wahs 😂

Only caught the highlights but looked a great atmosphere. Looking forward to next week's games.

Good luck to the Broncos in the final, great season comes to an end for the Warriors. Brisbane clearly the better team and were likely going to win anyway, but that forward pass try decision by the officials killed the Warriors stone dead at a time where they had the merest of sniffs.

Post edited by Tom Mann Centuria on

• Advertisement

Yeah the Broncos worthy winners but that forward pass left a sour taste.

I'd like to see a different champion crowned but the Broncos will need the game of their lives.

What an amazing final. I was hoping the Broncos would win but credit to the Panthers for that comeback. They are some team. Cleary just too good. Imagine how poor Ezra Mam must be feeling. Final hat-trick and he still gets overshadowed.

Panthers are never more than 8 or 9 metres back in defence imo, and they get away with it, and they slowed the play of the ball down no end in the first half and weren't pinged for it. Some comeback from them though, the Broncos will be kicking themselves.

I'm enjoying the new season so far. The Xavier Coates try vs the Warriors is one of the best I've ever seen.

Absolute sickener of a try, he'd been quiet all game as well. That's 0 from 2 for the Warriors now but still hopeful for a decent season.

This is some second half from the Roosters, 20 unanswered points to bring them within 6 despite being down to 12 and half their regulars missing.

• Advertisement

Great game, dogs will breathe a massive sigh of relief, I still thought the chooks might win it even with 11 men.

Advertisement