Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stick on wall clock.€3.60. Alliexpress.

• 12-04-2023 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭

€ 3,66 56%OFF | 3D Wall Clock Luminous Frameless Wall Clocks Wall Stickers Silent Clock for Home Living Room Office Wall Decor Bedroom Decor

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOgXdkC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Mike3549

It shows €0.93 for me, -89%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Same here, then it dropped again to 91c at check out!

Ordered one for the craic, see if it ever arrives! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭HorseSea

Ordered two, will be interesting to see what if anything arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Time will tell.... 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭faolteam

Customs will too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

Rarely, if ever, any customs issues with AliExpress

Very occasionally a seller will fail to apply the correct declaration which can cause problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Having issues with one at the moment. Obviously something was off and it ended up in customs. They sent me the vat bill plus the €3.50 An Post fee. Contacted AliExpress but they wont do anything until the expected date of delivery has passed. Left in limbo for weeks. Meanwhile customs deadline has expired and hopefully item is on its way back to China 😁 and I get my refund.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I'd be a regular Aliexpress buyer and have yet to have any customs issues. Nothing in value over €30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Just be aware that product photo scaling is often way off with AliExpress (there's actually some pretty hilarious obvious fkups eg. usb devices related to the size of someone's hand). I got a desk clock that wasn't near the size it appearred in the pics.

[EDIT:]

Also note that there's shadowing beautifully Photoshopped around each of the numbers - they're be flat stickers in the pack.

Generally I find the people who do the graphics will never have seen the product in person and will have been given artistic license.

Post edited by oneweb on

It is what it's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,830 ✭✭✭✭zell12

a wall clock.. for a doll house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Sorry lads, but even in the promotional photos, those stick-on wall clicks look terrible. (can't even imagine how gick, they would look in real life).

If you had a nice bit of wood you could stick it to that,and paint your wall conveniently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Is this a clock or just the stickers?!

It's a battery mechanism with stick on numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'm the same, seller is telling me to wait and to contact freight company and customs. Nah, I'll just keep saying I want a refund. Customs was more than the value of the item

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

This looks very similar to one I purchased before and the numerals I got were not flat stickers. Mine are laser cut acrylic so maybe 3mm thickness with full coverage adhesive tape (3M) on the back, Clock mechanism runs on single AA and can hang off a small nail or picture hook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭amber2

@TheDriver i refused an item as there was no IOSS number quoted on package and An Post were charging duty despite duty already being paid so I refused to accept, item was returned and I received a full refund.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Thanks. I got the letter looking for customs. I just ignored and said I never received anything rather than trying to argue about refunding my customs charges

Advertisement