If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier Messed up

Options
  • 14-04-2023 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I hate to be that guy but I received yesterday a package from your courier. well it wasn't as plain sailing as that. He delivered it to the wrong house despite nobody having the same Eircode. Anyway a lot of hassle going around to neighbours houses looking for it and eventually found it and the guy who received it had opened it up and scratched the panel in multiple places for some reason. The box is since destroyed. I am looking for a replacement panel.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,268 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Wotzgoingon.

Sorry to hear you had issues with your delivery.

Unfortunately I will need you to email your full name and address along with the above to Emma who deals with all our web and logistics. I can't seem to locate you via your boards name

Her emails address is EmmaJ@Richersounds.ie

Perhaps you may have already reported the delivery missing when you realised it was showing as delivered but you didn't have it?

If you can also include some phots of the scratches she will be able to have this investigated by the courier.

Unfortunately I can not authorise a replacement screen until we have had the chance to look into this.

Emma will be able to look after things for you.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Resolved, thanks once again.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks again for your post wotzgoingon and I'm glad to hear it was sorted.

If you do need anything else please let us know!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.