Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I, personally, would be very hesitant to let a robot, or AI powered machine, to fire jets of heated water at my “badge”, Babs.

Whether by chance, or nefarious design, one could be “out of action” for weeks if the temperature was set to scald.

Things don’t need to be “overcomplicated”. A solid bowl, good seat, powerful flush and no more than 3 plys in the paper are all that is required.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Have to agree there dude ...as far as an "ordinary" sh1te is consarned ...

But if you are heaving out a meaty bolus thru a forest of finger nail deep winnits and sticky clagg....then a gush of warm water on the badge is very welcome .

In this scenario you have to hand it to the Japs ...intelligent race ....who understand the benefits and sheer comfort of walking or sitting around with clean shiny hoop.

Poor Pat has a long way to go in this regard and tends to rely on the index finger instead of technology to clear a blocked arse crack.

Mebbe put it on the Leaving Cert curriculum... wha ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Had the unenviable misfortune of having to use the cigar cutter when completing this afternoon.

It really has to be one of the most annoying things to happen to anyone?

It is an anticlimax wrapped up in an enigma. That feeling of a stubborn conker hanging around some unknown crevice, of your one and only trap door.... is the catalyst for remorse, desolation and the epicentre of frustration?/

It is like throwing money into a fag machine, which then malfunctions leaving your last change inside, in an unknown orifice.... for ever and ever.

They don’t mention visitors getting “caught short” and using the dunes for an emergency unloading of the artillery. Believe it happened to Brendan Bendar last summer after he picked up 12 sausage rolls from the Mace in Raheny. Also heard a complaint went into the committee at Royal Dublin golf club about the matter as a senior member missed a match winning putt when he caught sight of two enormous hairy white arse cheeks and a very fat man attempting to wipe between them with the racing pages of the Star.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,466 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Jaysus, are these guys challenged or something if the think Pat will pay a blind bit of notice to ‘signage’

I was walking in another similar area north of the Bull Island recently and spied a sign ‘Dogs on lead only, clean up after your dog”

And there was a big tosser, big Gaa head on him, with a black Labrador dog spooling his guts out right under the sign!! No clean up ..no fuhherke all!!

I kept moving…..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

How many squares of toilet paper do lads use to clean the exit door after doing the business

Very technical question dude, no easy answer.

A solid ‘nothing but net’ delivery could lead to just a dab of two folded squares dabbed into the muzzle.

Leave what’s called the ‘ tan rosette’ on the paper.

A heavier more girthy bolus might take four squares taking account of a possible ‘loose round’ towards the end.

A full blown well baked overdone ‘watery cloudburst ‘spread over the muzzle could go into double figures and in extreme conditions maybe bring in the towel into play if on private property.

Could require the ‘skids’ to be sacrificed, or if in Africa,fistful of the local paper money if on public property.

Few hundred ‘bucks’ should clear even the worse ‘rimshot’….price of a bottle of Zambezi?

Special section on Japan and Sth Korea some other time.

Hope that helps.

I generally use 4 squares folded then 2 for second wipe. Usually that does the job.

I am partial to using wet wipes though

I hope you don’t finish up with a wet wipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Had a brown crayon event recently where I had used 30 pieces on 3 ply and still was getting a mark.

incredibly distressing to leave a stall knowing all is not right with the world

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Baba Yaga

"They gave me an impossible task,one which they said I wouldnt return from...."

ps wheres my free,fancy rte flip-flops...?

We have a student of the sophist school in our midst.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 truthseekerxz

Hi guys. I mentioned a bit further up the thread that I was suffering from an itchy and grainy-feeling hoop with quite a lot of inflammation and tenderness.

I thought you all would be interested to know the cause, as I have definitively solved this particular riddle.

It is caused by my vaping habit. Same has now happened to the wife, and we’ve been able to single the cause down to the vapes through trial and error. Wife is on the triple melon all the time and I’m hitting either the lemonade pop or the the double grape. A couple of days of excessive use leads to gas and air trapped between the formed up particles of stool. I believe too much nicotine is the issue. Feels like a spiders nest inside or around the surface of your hoop. A couple more days on the pipe and the inner buttock cheeks become swollen and difficult to clean. Area becomes irritated after over use of toilet paper causing grazing, knicks and blood.

I do love a hit of the vape when I’m out for a few pints with the lads but some days recently I’ve had trouble walking normally such is the aggravation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Glad you got to the, ahem, bottom of that, T.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

No that’s first to get the worst off then tissue or cotton wool

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭It is a Dunne Deal

Serves you right for vaping either smoke properly or don't at all.

vape myself now after smoking 40 major a day for near 40yrs...i offer a guess its what ever is in the particular vape your using...never had a problem like that in the arse department either on the smokes or with the vaping...some great rippers of farts though! maybe fart more?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 truthseekerxz

Interesting. It’s the Lost Mary’s myself and the wife puff on. I think I don’t remember this issue with the Elfbars, but directly linked they most certainly are. I think there is an antifungal process from the vape and it strips away some of the good bacteria which live within the anal passage and then they try to repopulate.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Things have been great the last few weeks , but I still don’t trust myself . I felt a fart coming on so i sat down ( on the bowl ) What followed was a steady stream of pure black , Guinness like , liquid. Even as I write this I have a gurgling stomach !!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭You the man

If you were a dag, you'd be put down at this stage...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Well , not allowed into the house definitely 👍

id say theres your problem...get one of them vapes that you refill,god knows what kinda shite is in those throw away ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Hooked

God damn it... I just love popping in here for a sniff every now and then. Top top content.

Can I ask - purely out of curiosity - how often every one goes? And, is it (the timing) regular?

I find (Male, 44) that I'm a once a day - usually as soon as I'm up out of the scratcher - say 7am ish. Job done. Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I move my bowels at precisely 7am each morning.

Don't get up 'til 8, mind.

Good lad, very regular, that’s a good thing.

Bit irregular myself, I find the diet or menu and sometimes attitude is usually the ‘trigger’ to unload .

For instance was returning ‘up country’ from an important company meeting,feeling quite bloated.

Popped into an establishment for a quick bite and was confronted by a sour kernt who obviously didnt want to be there. After slapping down my grub on the table with a grunt charged me an arm and a leg!!

Right son, I said to myself, had a ripe lad ‘fully established ‘ into the only lavvie and shrouded the pot and seat

with sour drittle.

Left immediately reckoning the gimp would at least 30 mins ‘repairing’ the carnage.

Fokking knobb.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

A little shout out for the brown soda bread from Super Valu...your poster was sufferin from severe barrell block for the larst few days before deciding to go on an extensive brown soda bread regime (a loaf a day like).

Two days into the experiment ...had some belly rumbles ...and a little push on the muzzle...fortunately this came as I was just finishing out for a par on the 17th...so hit the traps some 15mins later .

Barely got the scunns down when I fanned out a blast of molten skutther ....two further heavy blasts followed which left the pan like a badly filled pothole.

Sense of relief was tremendous...did a quick hole scrub..and decided that such a momentous and welcome sh1te ...deserved to be viewed a by more than just one person.

Remembered to pull at Super Valu for more supplies on the homeward journey......

work shifts so the actual time varies...wake up,brew up a proper coffee in one of them Italian coffee pots,warm some milk...sip that first mug and give it a few minutes to perculate...hit the crapper and without fail drop a log that would have a B52 struggle on takeoff...

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Grouptherapy

Found myself in one of the smaller branch offices trying to sort out a fcuk up with deliveries to valued client. The Transport Manager (self-appointed title) really couldn't have made a bigger bollix of it.

One positive though is that they have decent facilities. Off I went and logged out a healthy specimen. Good bang from it - best described as a mix of warm soup & sour milk. It got some soak time while I finished up me Wordle (5/6).

Washing up and in comes yer man - straight in to the trap I'd just left. Door slam and a muttered Jaysus followed by a blast of the Summer Linen air freshener.

Left with a grin thinking Manage that you Gimp!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

School holiday time in Chez Slideways.

So when I got the house empty to myself I chucked the kettle on and made myself a proper big mug of Barry’s tea. Two tea bags and just a splash of milk to have it mahogany coloured. Grabbed a few shortbread creams to go with and popped the wireless on.

All of a sudden the big brown bear was banging on the back door and he had his wetsuit on.

Picked up the mug of tae and the bickies and made straight for the throne. No sense wasting a two bag drop of tae like.

Not sure how it came about but I never heard the door open and in waltzes the better half and catches me mid slurp, mouth full of shortbread cream and crumbs falling into the throne beneath my naked legs.

To say it’s being all picture and no sound since is a bit of an understatement. Now I can understand how some prudish folk would turn their nose up at such a situation but fuçk it lads, I’m not making salad sandwiches for a wake while I’m sitting on the bog. Tis a harmless incident? Right?

• Advertisement

Absolutely….. Maybe it was the ‘peg’ off the load that got to her?

Advertisement