Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zgemma H7s Guide

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

Create a favourites bouquet (list of channels) and then add the ones you want in whatever order you like. The easiest way to do this is using the WEBIF from any device with a web browser on your home network.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭greasepalm

How do you know the Tiviar died

Most places can fit internal HDD or latter boxes has it slide it in rear.

I was looking at the AX HD 61 which says its a twin sat and combo but specs are confusing.

Did you try another power supply in the Tiviar as plenty of boxes think they are dead when not working and to try another feed.

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭swoofer

The axhd61 comes with either 2 sat tuners or with one sat and one DTT tuner.

Check adverts for a h7s all set up with everything soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭chabsey

Can anyone point me in the direction of how to get CBeebies back working? I've found a post on here saying it now requires a rescan and providing some numbers. But I don't understand what that means, do I need to rescan all my channels using those numbers as a new range or is it for one specific channel only?

I'm using OpenVix and most channels work except for CBeebies and some of the ITVs...oh an Channel 5 is also gone.

IGNORE - Rescanned it all and now it works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Leonita

Hi all,

Has anybody had this problem over the last few days? Every time I go to play something I recorded, the screen either goes purple or black. The sound still works perfectly but I can't do anything else like change channel. Also when the recording starts to play there are lines across the screen. The only solution seems to be to power it off completely. From reading comments on here so far it seems like a bad idea to keep powering off like that.

Also can somebody please advise if there are covers available for the HDD.

Any help appreciated thanks.

You should say image you are using as well, but when you say hdd cover you explain a bit more? are you using a hdd connected by usb? The fault you describe can be caused by bad connections.

Say how you have set it all up? and where are you storing the epg dats.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭munsterfan2

Hi,

Having a problem with my Saorview channels, Signal Finder displays an SNR of 49%, AGC of 99% and SNR of 20.2dB with a green LOCK. However every second or 2 the LOCK disappears and SNR drops to 0%, AGC to 0% and SNR 0dB before jumping back up again. None of the teresstrial channels are displaying.

I can connect the same cable to the TV and have no issues. Is this most likely a hardware error with the bix ? Any suggestions ? ( Could it be the aerial ? )

Thanks,

Ruairi

Have you setup your location in your area for that transmission as wondering if its setup correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭munsterfan2

I assume so as it was working OK up to a few weeks ago. I will try retune it.

• Advertisement

Ok...per my previous comment above about losing CBeebies and getting it back via a rescan. Now my channel numbers have gone mental. I used to have a bouquet for my selection of channels, this still exists and works fine. However, whereas RTE 1 for example used to be 1 on my bouquet, it's now jumped to 4001 for some reason, and all the other channels have moved accordingly (4002, 4003 and so on).

Is there a simple way to revert this bouquet to what it was before in terms of numbering?

Get all bouquets on screen, press fav on remote is one way, then go menu configuration and find the entry that says alternative numbering mode change to yes and green to save.

This is for openvix image. Yours may be openatv image, should be similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Markus Antonius

Anyone on Pure2 having trouble with Streamlord? It's been giving an error for the last month and I'm like a lost soul without it :(

breezy if its a normal HDD then use USB if its an SSD you can use that. But a cheap usb saves the HDD or the SSD.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Leonita

I think that I have the display issue sorted. I played around with the audio video section in settings and the problem seems to be resolved now.

The HDD is the one that came with the box its the one sticking out at the back. When I say a cover I mean something like a mobile phone case that protects it from dust. If that makes any sense?

No need to cover the HDD. It may be an ssd and thats even better, check where epg is stored, very important. menu setup epg settings look epg location.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 irebrayton

Decided to purchase a Zgemma box. I have it set up running openvix and I did a scan of the 3 tuners but I’m not sure if I missing any channels?

In particular, I was looking for “Clubland TV” , “Now Rock” & “BBC One London” but I don’t think I have them after doing a scan?

I am relatively new to using satellite boxes so any help is appreciated. Thanks

Hey, thanks.

So can I still get those channels on my satellite box?

• Advertisement

Yes as they are still broadcasting in the clear so box should pick them up.

How many channels did box find when scanning 28.2 , thinking 820 or so.

Did/Do you have Sky Q as that has a different LNB

Go into those links above and enter those settings and manual scan it should be found then.

If i look for a channel i press red button for the all list A - Z as handy for getting too fast

Just did a scan again for the astra 28.2 picked up about 720 channels but hasn’t picked up Now Rock that I see. Tried scanning hot bird but didn’t pick up bbc one London unfortunately. Also, do not have or ever had Sky Q

Now Rock is on 11553 H 22000 5/6 DVB-S QPSK

Go into MENU>SETUP>TUNERS AND SCANNING>MANUAL SCAN>

Use up/down arrows to highlight Transponder then use left/right arrows until you see 11553. Press GREEN to scan this transponder (also referred to as a TP)

The channel will appear in a list called Last Scanned. Highlight the name there and hit MENU Select ADD SERVICE TO BOUQUET to put it in your favourites or wherever you wish.

I have got it now, thanks so much man, got clubland tv on that too

Just a query, when you did the scan did you select automatic or manual? Before you scan again can you just select BBC2 Hd press OK and arrow up, thats the arrow above ok and look along bottom of screen, see red button and All, press red and that shows you all the channels you have just scanned. Its alphabetical so go to now and if its not there report back.

You can't pick up hotbird on your dish only sky.

Ok so I got Now Rock & Clubland TV on that transponder but both channels are breaking up on me

Breaking up is a sign of a weak signal. The dish may be slightly off alignment.

Hi,

I have tried both “automatic scan” & “manual scan” I have picked up bbc one NW HD & bbc NI HD but not bbc London hd.

Something is wrong with only getting 720 and as Gerry mentioned Dish might have moved.

How old is dish and lnb?

• Advertisement

Its possible the dish is slightly out or the lnb needs a tweak. Use signal finder to see if you are getting an actual signal. here is the frequency

10817 Vertical

23000 SYMBOL

FEC 3/4

If no signal then you need to access dish and have someone watch signal finder. It takes a few secs for signal to go from dish to box so pull dish and wait.

Advertisement