Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily pv production

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭DC999

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

I waited 3 days for that shower looking at the forecast for today...

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,701 ✭✭✭con747

If memory serves correct didn't that chap die a few days after he had his first wash in god knows how many decades? 😲

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/middle-east/worlds-dirtiest-man-dies-after-taking-his-first-bath-in-decades-42095512.html He had a good run though to be fair!

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

wow, approaching 50kwh and still making 1.2kwh and used ~66% of it, earned the deemed payment today!

and just a thought, we've a west facing chimney stack that's just wide enough for a panel or three...... 🤔

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭tnegun

New record for me today and I broke the 40kwh barrier finishing out at 41.3. I added a second inverter and 3rd array in March and it was the second-best day ever for my original 2 arrays they came in a 27.2kwh produced. Their record is 28.4 set last June. This was in North Kildare with 4kWp South West and 2.6kWp South East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭redmagic68

45.9kwh still trickling 0.1kwh but the suns well gone. Best day so far. 8kwp east/west 50-50 split. 4.5kwh was the average from 11am too 2pm then some clouds rolled up.

8.4 kwp east/west Louth,6kw sofar, 9.6kwh batt

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭HotSwap

46.2 kWh gen.

7.5kWP ground mount pointing south east. 6kw inverter.

it looks like it’s clipping; but it isn’t as I had 20% space in the battery all day.

prob as good as it’s ever going to get for this system. Now to start filling the south west roof to extend generation into the evening and give me more in winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

FFS...44.6 kWh...might get another 0.1 kWh to tie with my record, although its dropping off very fast 😥 Those few clouds from around 10:30 to around 1pm f**ked my potential record breaking run today. Cant see my 6.1 kWp system getting much the 45 kWh. Cant complain really

Good note used 75% of it though. Need to plan my working form home days for the sunny weather.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Sligobuck

Excellent day alright...54kWh

Need a bigger tank, to be honest.

Finished the day at 36.1kWh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Granolite

38.7kWh produced today. My best day since installation thus far. Almlst perfect solar production curve..first time Ive seen it. Nkce to see!!

Hardly any demand as not at home so avirtually all gone into FIT

5.6kWp - SW (220 degrees) - North Sligo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

New record but pretty disappointed in the 0.4kwh lost to the grid, I know I can do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Moreilly

57.2 kWh today, Kildare area south facing 22x400w 🙂🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

61.7kWh produced today which is a record since the January installation.

10.4kWp, solis 6kW hybrid inverter, pointed pretty much south in South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭silver_sky

4.46kWp SW facing with a Solis 6kW hybrid inverter. Didn't quite reach full potential given it peaked at around 4kW. I've seen around 5.2kW highest previously. Total generation for the day was 28.4kWh vs the Met Eireann estimate of 29.5kWh. That little python script is doing very well. :)

Total import 0.5kWh, Total export 13.4kWh. Car was mostly full having been charged a day or so ago. Charged battery up, heated water, and got 2x washing machine loads, and 2x dryer loads done. Tomorrow will probably be mostly exported aside from battery & water as the clothes are all washed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Busman Paddy Lasty

19.9 kWh from 3.11 kWp (1.7 south, 1.4 west)

The 20 kWh barrier still remains intact :(

Impressive how S and W can together produce a nice curve over 2kW for several hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Just shy of 30kWh today in Cork.... 3kW inverter that clips at 3.3kW, 5kW battery. 12 panels. Best day (for solar and weather) this year, best day for the latter since last summer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭bullit_dodger

Epic day here. Broke my Apr 2022 record of 27.01Kwh with a new record of 30.70Kwh (last years record was also on April 20th - so 1 year ago today) Not a fair like for like though as I've 3x panels more this year. Add in the shed's 11.71Kw and puts me into the 40's for the 1st time ever. Shed is only new since last August.

Like many suffered with a few clouds around lunchtime - but overall who can complain about that production! Sadly tomorrow and Saturday not looking anywhere near as good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

21.7kw. from 3kw ns and 1kw ne almost perfect, 21.7kwh panels obviously got quite warm as the peak wasnt same as Tuesday.. little bit missing in morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭irishchris

Cracking day with clear sky all day,

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

And people say solar doesn't work in Ireland 😂

Great to see all the strong numbers today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I remember when I was up around the top 3 or 5 for generation most of the time, goes to show how solar has exploded in Ireland in the last few years that my 41.1kWh for today isn't even that impressive. Lots of really good systems these days.

I'm happy enough though, a beautiful charging curve today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Bif

48.8 kWh from 6.9kwp array today. What a great day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭idc

28.7 kWh from 4.65kWp SE/SW North Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭Granolite

really hope you're being metered

Yeah registered on FIT since 1st February tracking generation data on ESB Networks account and its matching my own inverter data readings with a marginal bias to reading higher export power than my inverter data and underreading my actual import consumption.

5.6kWp - SW (220 degrees) - North Sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭sligopaul

What a day 42.7 kwh from 6.67 kwp SE facing in North West, system in since last Jul and that's the best day so far

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭sligopaul

And its 8.30 this morning Battery is 40% full and knocking out power with this to look forward to today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭DC999

Highest every by a sliver. 25.5kWh from 4.9kWp E/W plus a tiny SW/. I’m delighted with those numbers. As good as you get with a small-ish E/W split.

Close to a perfect curve. Output was a tiny bit more than the blue sky days in August when the panels were roasting and system went live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭rameire

22.6 yesterday.

Have now passed the 1000 mark.

Have also exported 100 to date.

and this month generation has passed the full amount of last month.

Just under 6 month since installation.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement