Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Woohoo winner winner chicken dinner (I had roast lamb for dinner tonight tbh), now we only need billy the kid to put the cherry on the cake ;)

PP is starting to piss me off a lot lately, they don't do BOG on most of the races, I took 3/1 on Little Helen and had to settle with that vs 7/2 SP.

GL with 7:25 pick, I can't see nothing, my brain has turned into mush lately [old age is catchin up].

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

tis a fekker a'ight, gettin on 😴

me poor pick brokee laste , nd dat were all she wrote,, no Ruby for me , cos Nicola did na deliver 😓😃

go with Quintin's Man ~5/2 heeah at Exeter 7,35 on account of ye snooker being on today 😎

• Advertisement

8,05 Ex

HOBIE 20/1 EW , THE MIDWIFE 8/1 EW

open tricky race

Why OLBG is down third day in the row, I'm very annoyed with them at this stage.

Stall handlers aren't in the hurry in Bath, still loading for 7:55 race.

No cherries for the cake tonight, ah well. There's always tomorrow. I have a dozen in my tracker for tomorrow, loads of work to do in the morning. Have a good the rest of the evening.

had to google that OLBG - never heard o' it before :P)

apparently they like SUPREMELY WEST in Ex last rce 8.05

I love reading the comments in the OLBG tips section, you can come across some very good insights from experienced punters. I've joined several Facebook horse racing groups, hoping for some analysis or reasoning behind the picks - nah, nothing, people just spitting bare horse names out and call them tips or fancies or whatever, I can't learn anything from it, that's no use to me.

• Advertisement

nuffing there neither :(

poor day's pickin 4m me 😪

might try leave off on t'morrow - but prolly won't ☹️

will check out that site so, going forward 😋

have thee a good weekend missus, and hope ya catch many winnas this racing season and beyond 😊

have pain in us noggin from all studying 2day aswell ☹️ looks fair muggy at out, so perhaps that aint helpin matters neither.. could bucket dahn tonight and throw going/s into ye cocked hatte 😌

hard game this 😅

Howya today? Me in foul mood and sleepy head.

I know from my log I have to stay away from sprint races but I couldn't resist this one: 3:45 Thirsk - Lord Abama, chased home hot favorite on his last novice start, 7f was probably a bit too far for him lto, he's back to 6f today but it's on soft but still it's too tempting.. 4:15 Cold Stare is interesting first time in cl5 company but I see that weak pace predicted in this 6f dash, so no go with this one.

The other one I picked from my notebook is Sugar Hill in 3:50 Newbury, I thought his debut run in Lingers was very promising, he's getting an extra furlong to travel today, and that might be something he needs. Astrodome is too short to back in 4:20 but that could be expected due to his fancy pedigree and million+ price tag.

I haven't looked at evening meets yet, my notebook suggestions there were quickly rejected because of they were based on AW performances or just last years news in general...

p.s. OLBG doesn't work for me due to my internet provider playing tricks (Virgin Media), I have to go on my mobile phone to browse their site via mobile network, very annoying.

two money-backs. nothing for later.

did you see Frankie being unshipped off the hot fav in 2:40 newb, hilarious.

howdy :)

no feel like studying on this miserable day. had look at this one race - expect at least two of les picks to finish in top five.

4.50 Thirsk

BOMB SQUAD 9/1 WIN , TOPTIME 8/1 EW , ISLE OF DREAMS 7/2 WIN

g'l

watched v little racing today - just tuned in at Scottish GN time. missed Frankie getting unseated - was it funny?? 😃

Astrodome beaten by one that cost half as much 🤣

Crazy big field that in last in Thirsk and it's a sprint, nah, not my cuppa.

surprised when i saw the odds for the Milkins and Si Match

figured Si be about 2/7, but no, it's 4/5 Si v evs Robert

thought Rob'd be ~ 9/4 or more - don't know why 😃

no bet - hope Robert wins

tough racing today tbs - me try have no more study/bettee, missus, unless me collecte in 4,50

watch summat else on box - like snooker, but nowt tempting there from punting pov

hard to study with the sea of red lines (non runners) going thru les racecardes 😋 😪 be easier days / weeks for finding wunners 😁

• Advertisement

small profit there as ye progressive Isle Of Dreams wins once more

5,45 Brighton

RIVAS ROB ROY 11/2 WIN , SAPPHIRE'S MOON WIN 11/1

g'l

^^^^

no good there

7,0'c Nott NINE ELMS 7/2 WIN . has some solid CD soft/hvy ground winning form from lto

Nice one there, bottom weight put me off...

No flat racing today, booooring...

ta j ☺️

fav found some trouble in running methinks, but ne'ermind, as luck works out both ways 🙂

chance a hopeful early doors one today

Stratford 1.45

AVIEWOFTHESTARS 50/1 EW

very hopeful one. third run, not disgraced in first two Novice Hurdles' races when sent off at huge prices; hoping experience and slightly better (according to racecard it's Good to Soft) ground than Sheila Lewis' mare has tackled before, will be of help

think fav is too short for this. Carrigeen Kampala ~ evs came fifth of nine on her hurdles' bow. don't see how that leaves her as short as she is. paper has her at 13/8 which seems closer to being right price. chanced 3-plce lay @ ~ 2/7

strange no flat racing on at all today. not even a soft/heavy ground fixture in Gowran or Navan. just the 2 meets is all today.

gl

that were rubbish.. selection not involved, and fav wins easy 😪

ah sh...te, price on Prosper Legend has halved since market opening last night, I should've backed him then. he run in 2:35 Windsor, he entered my notebook after eye catching debut run a few weeks ago.

aft'noon 😊

racecards not showing up properly on ti'intaweb for me - no form figures or the horsies' draws shown at all at all 😒

can still click on horse to find formlines, but annoying nonetheless

bastids always thinkawing with irishracing site

anyroad, have decided to back GANNON GLORY 9/2 WIN in 5.15 Pontefract. is a CD winner from around this time last year, albeit on slightly softer ground. has gone to Fahey's since, and not been disgraced in four runs for that trainer, with all those on the AW.

in same race there's a lot of money for Appleby's Squeezebox, who's into 11/8 from 9/4. first run for Michael, after just the four runs over here. latest, which was also also Squeezebox's first h'cap run, was by far the best of those, but it was only a fourth place on heavy going at Navan in a 5f race ran in ~1:08. not seeing why that one's so short, tbs. possible place-lay if he's still as short come ye show, imo

gl who's punting :)

Hya, weather is improving here where I am, I should be moving my tomato plants into greenhouse instead of sitting on my fat arse and watching racing 😅

in 5:30 Windsor, my notebook is suggesting Sparks Fly but I got swayed and went with Harry The Haggler instead that was quite fancied on his hdc debut.

• Advertisement

ya has a greenhouse ! laa dee daa luuk at me 😂 tis lovely weather tbs, but there be peeps outside - only exitin' front door thru absolute necessity, me 😁

Advertisement