Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Just remember everything on the pitch is flat seating and the 100 section is designed to be eye level with a football match, if you've got kids or suffer from shortarseitis the 200 tier might be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,352 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Be happy with anything P4-P6

A lot of Level 2 could be 'premium seats/private boxes' etc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'd say the private boxes will be where they always are, building them over seats seems massively inconvenient.

Smartarse

Prices ok for the most part, hoping to secure my ticket in the presale next Tuesday. A lot of demand for the event

• Registered Users Posts: 8,875 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

That layout was taking from the setup Pink had for two concerts back in 2019.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lot of demand but not to fill Wembley you’ll be fine getting a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,439 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strong going to AEW was expected

I did lol at Tony call MJF a pr!ck

Shades of Eddie from Sammy and MJF with the board

Can we please have the former Undisputed Era vs Blackpool Combat Club at Wembley

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Marina Shafir's husband joins AEW?

Who would've thought of all the guys in AEW that Orange Cassidy would have such a successful title run? Just counting the number of title defences he's had and think he's at 20 now.

Anyone else watching All Access? I'm sure it's pretty scripted but it's not doing the likes of Britt and Tay any favours. They're just b!tching most of the time. Britt about Rosa and Taya about not having matches including this week saying how they're probably setting up a long series of matches between her and Ruby. Funny thing is that since then she had a singles match and 2 tag matches with Ruby, with the last being the street fight in January, then no more matches in AEW since then.

Think the only ones who look okay on the show are the Bucks, which I guess should be expected but also seem the most natural.

My eyes aren't great with some colours

Are the upper tiers (545-510) P8 (£30) or P3 (£175) ?

Leaning more towards Upper Tiers P6 (£70) and P7 (£45), P7 could be the hard cam side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I got my presale code today

Presale opens 11:00 @2pm

Wonder if Arn specifying he was on about the NFL draft was his own thinking or did Tony say to him to make it clear he's talking about the NFL draft.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Running all in and all out a week apart is a baffling decision. How can anyone get invested in either PPV?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

I'm sure All In will still be great but it sort of takes the wind out of it's sails for me a little bit. Felt like a big deal that one of their few PPVs would be an international one but having them so close makes it feel like they weren't willing to put their international audience over the American one. It's a minor thing and I'm sure it won't matter but it's kind of a shame.

Will they still stack the card for London given All Out is the week after ?

You'd feel annoyed if they left some guys like Sting, Punk at home for 'All In' in favor of them appearing at 'All Out'

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'd say there's a strong possibility you'll get Punk OR The Elite, not both given they want to set up a new show to keep them apart!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

When is the drafted Saturday show starting?

imagine All In and All Out were different brands in the end? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

I imagine they'll stack both but it's hard to imagine that we're going to get decisive wins or meaningful matches when they have their next PPV a week later. I mean maybe they will or it'll be different rosters or there'll be stips that impact All Out but it just feels a little cheaper imo.

Mid-June is when Collision is expected to start so the 'split' will be in effect by that point.

So they're calling the show designed to keep people apart "Collision"?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Got one from Fite there too thats between 9 and 11

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Registered Users Posts: 86,439 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Fish and O'Reilly still with AEW?

Fish isn't. He turned up briefly on Impact after AEW acting like he was someone because he speaks his mind, which apparently got him released from AEW. I believe O'Reilly is out injured but still signed to AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

FYI you can use the presale code now - they aren't policing the fite presale (9-11) vs sign up presale (11am- ) time slots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

According to Meltzer over 35k tickets were sold today

I saw last week was a "Best of" episode of Elevation and this week there's no episode. Guess they ran out of matches for it.

Dark was still posted last week.

Elevation was quietly cancelled. FITE sent out an email confirming it and thanking the 5 people that watched it each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,684 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Elevation was mostly just the warm up matches for Dynamite shows... so are they gonna shorten the fan experience, or still have them but just not bother showing them on YouTube anymore? I'd have thought it would be Dark they've cancel, since it has its own separate setup in Florida which must cost a bit - though I'm sure plenty of those involved appreciate not having to travel.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,684 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Elsewhere, just catching up the Totally Football podcast's Intertotally cup (quiz show), and one of the lads used MJF's music for his intro. Matt Davis-Adams - MDA. Amused me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,613 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

MDA and a few of the other Totally guys used to have there own wrestling pod a few years back called Parts Unknown.

Advertisement