Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW33 Matchday thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Ahh ffs...Edersen is the worst FPL goalie of all times... guaranteed way into Man City defence my arse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Haaland (Foden)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Halland has about 80% of my points this GW so! Insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Raya my only scorer of note tonight (Haaland doesn't count). Still, on target for a 60 pointer. HEWT, looking at the mini-leagues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Currently on 84 when the BPs are distrubted, with Botman and Isak to go.

Drawn level with the highest gameweek score coming into tonight (who made a heap of transfers to be deducted). 😎

A few good gameweeks for me as I surge up my mini-league, but might have left it too late. Like Villa I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Rubbish GW so far, 42 with 3 left to play

Raya 9 pointer on the bench hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Fair play, how did you manage to get 84?! KDB?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Brighton have lots of doubles coming up so probably a hold but think they are gone off the boil a bit. If they didn’t have the extra fixtures I’d be getting rid of them, even when they’re playing well they seem to miss an insane amount of chances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

KDB, Haaland (capt), Gakpo all scorers today. Built a solid base with Sa/Kilman/Moreno keeping clean sheets last night

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Guru 123

This season is some grind.

Captained Haaland so that’s 28 but only 45 in total and 2 below safety. Other years if your captain scored 28 you’d be basically guaranteed a green arrow.

4 guys to play tomorrow but 3 are very highly owned so I’ll probably end up a couple of points above safety.

And that’s a good week now:

You don’t take any risk with captain and you just hope your other template guys can deliver enough to beat the safety score by a couple of points.

They need to make Haaland 15 next season. I’ll still buy him but I should be seriously hamstrung everywhere else to have him.

I don’t agree with that argument on the basis that it comes down to picking the other 10 players who start and or on bench - there’s less luck involved in your captain scoring big to help you out. And everyone is in the same boat.

you look at the DGW how many teams on here are going to stick with a template? Rashford, salah mitoma Grealish march TAA, isek, Haaland and probably a Brighton defender/keeper?

if you stick with a template team it’s going to be hard to make on progress, so you need to take chances. Look at Villa - how many CS do they have? And how many people on here do you see with Vila defenders? Wolves have 3 CS in last 4 but again good luck finding people with them. Newcastle have one CS in last 10 but there are plenty of folk with double Newcastle defence, TAA hasn’t kept a CS in last 7 games but he being transferred in en mass for FOMO. City are leaking goals and yet Ederson who’s capped at basically 6 points is seen as guaranteed way in.

if people focus on x player is owned by 80% at my rank therefore I have to get him - are you going to move up much? You see teams with a martial and lads be like your mad but same lads give out when they are stuck at 300k for half the season with template teams

It would be interesting in seeing guys rank for the “second chance” league - that would tell what sort of risks and rewards people are taking since the WC imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Isak on bench, damn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Xander10

Hopefully he gets on for some juicy vulture points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Wilson seems to get the midweek games and Isak the weekend. Half an hour against tired Everton legs and a start against Southampton doesn't sound too bad.

Sure of course he was my transfer in, sorry lads. My fault! Can't catch a break.

And Bruno starts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Isak for a -4 and all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Feck it, Bruno was close to dropping. Am 0.1 short for getting him in for Saka.

Tony 2 Gloves on bench, I've seen a few teams with him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Martial - he always wears gloves and his name is Tony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Burn benched! (I'm probably the only person who owns him) Henry coming on with 5 if he stays on the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭mobydopy

Wilson goal

Wilson goal

Sancho goal (Rashford)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

As an Isak owner with fuk all points I really needed that

Grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Rashers assist