Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kin - RTE & AMC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Spencer101

Would be surprised if the person’s death is without consequence in either series 2 and/or series 3

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Spencer101

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Jess or Molly knocked down definitely a blonde I think in this show whoever it was they'll be connected in someway or another

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I don't think the person knocked down is any character we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I thought it looked like Molly when it happened 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I just thought the knock down was to illustrate what a monumental F*ck up of a hit it was. Things are going to start to spiral!

On the basis of nothing but a feeling, do the guards even care when one gang takes another gang member out?

However now we have an innocent civilian....so they will care. The hit is going to bring a huge amount of "heat" onto the kinsellas, which none of them want.

On top of that it was Anto who did the hit on Brens orders despite Jimmy wanting to do it.

Amanda is not going to be happy that Anthony did the hit in the first place but now with an innocent person hurt/killed she'll know the book will be thrown at Anthony.

She'll go for Bren.... Jimmy will go for Bren...Bridy/Mickey and possibly Viking are also going to go for Bren.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bren won't pay the twenty gran to Anthony

Jesus H Christmas the accents are rough to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,317 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Q: What's the Patuk's favourite pastime?

A: Reading Bewks. 🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭8mv

I'm sure the Kinahan family will deny that Mikey is one of their hitmen and that you probably meant 'Kinsella'. Just in case...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

driver a right clown - Anthony got a good aim tbf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

im looking forward to the final episode but as with most stuff these days the writers have struggled to make any characters sympathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

They aren't using burners, none of them seem to be.

Kem texting Nikita about the hit on their regular phones. Amateur writing to move the plot along easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,542 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Aiden gillen is absolutely wasted in this.

He is either wasted on drugs asleep or doped up or else arguing like an aul wan in the church with the priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,542 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I’m getting a vibe of “girl power” - sisters will do it for themselves plot arc with Amanda and the badook young 1.

the women join forces and get rid of Bren and the badook men in next series?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

20k to be the driver. Is that a good fee these days? Is that what kem got to get the other witness killed?

My first thought when they hit someone.. was it Kem’s missus?

Episode not as good as the previous ones this season. Apart from the twist at the end with Anthony being the shooter. He seemed very calm for someone who seemed nervous waiting in the car at Kem’s hit.

20 large to driver seems like a decent chunk alright, compared to other sums mentioned/received - most of the underlings only seem to get about €2,000 for doing a job; think that's what the lad Kem got anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭redn90

His character never made any sense, and now, it's clear the character doesn't have much to give. I think he'll probably end up killing himself in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭8mv

I was wondering if Amanda might have to sacrifice Mikey to the Badooks in order to keep their alliance. Their new leader needs a scalp...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭riddles

Totally daft the guy gets 20k and then Anthony turns out to be the shooter. He’s hardly a known heavy weight in the criminal underworld and I’m sure that he would known he’d be rolling the dice bringing Anthony along and facing the wrath of Amanda. A lot of lazy scripting in a very poor episode I thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Ah thought that episode was a bit disappointing. We didn't find out much really. There are A LOT of things they have to tie up, so I reckon they will leave some of them simmer until season 3. I'm guessing next week's big finale will be someone in the family taking a pop at Bren, whether he survives or not who knows but he certainly makes the show a lot better.

I was convinced that was Anna who got knocked down at the end but that would be over the top.

Curious as to know what's going on with Molly. My first instinct was that Amanda probably tracked her down and had words with her as she wants Michael to herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Your man is expendable though if a fall guy is needed in order to protect the blood relatives. Bren will probably make him disappear or set him up for Glen's family to take him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Haha The lollipop lads all sure and cocky, suddenly didn't exist. You could tell Anthony actually enjoyed that, you could see he had an adrenalin rush after that hit.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

For the entertainment alone im enjoying it 

🤣

Some holes though

Wasnt Molly on about going on tinder the week before?? Its possible the other chemist woman is trying to protect her.

Fair to say Bren doesnt like windy c@*ts. He has nailed his colour to the mast on this a long time ago. 🤣 Funny Amanda was encouraging Michael to 'open up' before opening up her legs.

Would be some coincidence if they hit someone closely linked to the gang in a city of 1.2m people In fairness that would be woefully unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,774 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I don't think the gun jammed. I think the shooter forgot to chamber a round, i.e. he put in the magazine but didn't rack the slide. I've done it in pistol competitions and I've seen other people do it too. Stupid, I know, but it happens.

And you'd be surprised how easy it is for a gun to jam if it isn't stored right. For example, wrapped in a cloth in a chicken run isn't exactly storing the gun according to the manufacturer's instructions.

And yeah, only talking sh1te here as I know it's only a TV show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭billyhead

Doesn't like windy ****. Lol. All talk no action. In one of the episodes when Michael threatened him he coward like a little school girl.

had it on record

can't stand them heart to heart type chats, like what goes on in Soaps. Bren wouldn't have any of that shoight in the script if it were up to him 😅

soon as Amanda and Michael were getting personal (sitting together on Mikey's couch), i thought fk this; skipped about 3 or 4 minutes of that guff - hope i didn't miss any plot points in that part

paused it on the stricken pedestrian - seemed to be a brown-haired female about 30yo - didn't recognize her at all; likely an innocent bystander that's never featured in the show before

great call by Gadgetman (sp?) a couple of pages back, on the Anthony taking out the lollipop eaters hypothesis 👊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Not much of an orgy when they’re all fully clothed and semi-conscious. The church would approve.

• Advertisement

In fairness, he wasn't exactly in a good bargaining position with a Glock pointed at him 😂

Amazingly he's still trying to groom Michael's daughter in spite of that legitimate threat to his life 😏 I guess Paedos will stop at nothing.

I must say i laugh at his one-liners. He's a gas man. Great actor too in everything ive seen him in

Advertisement