Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

I went to Dunnes and Tesco, all I had to do was returns and get milk, came home without the milk,ffs, nothing annoys me more than myself these days,had to head out again ,I've serious brain fog atm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

i sometimes have to repeat 'milk and bread' or whatever over and over in my head, as I walk into a shop or as sure as anything I will walk out without the very things I went in for in the first place. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 25,296 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

VAR and football officials….

everyone with even a semi understanding of football knows that it is a red card… but a trained individual 8 feet away on the field doesn’t, plus the trained individual with 432 different angles in HD doesn’t think that this is serious foul play… ? Doesn’t think it’s a red card…..

technology in football is useless…. When you have abjectly useless people being enabled to use the technology.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,937 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

^^^^^

they’re probably counteracting the refs well known anti Liverpool bias

• Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When you have an expensive week!

I’ve a sore throat . 🥵

Also Tenable has replaced Lingo on ITV

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Of course i develop another cold over the bank holiday weekend. Any sympathy from husband? Not at all, came up to me on Saturday evening while I was half comatose asking what was for dinner. Has decamped to the spare room coz he can't bear me coughing. He's on my last nerve right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭Archeron

One pancake placed on top of one other pancake, totalling two pancakes, is not a "stack" of pancakes.

• Advertisement

Someone mentioned pancakes above so I'm off to make batter for breakfast 🥞 tomorrow

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Effing nursing homes and some of the effing people who work there. Damn them to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Scrotes (and I'm talking of a brother & his wife) who keep their kid in a boozer till 1am on a Saturday night. Don't care that it's the kids communion, it's a pathetic thing to be doing.

& no, I did not partake in the day

Businesses who use the word ‘artisan’ to describe their products… generally it means…” something very average but slightly different that we will charge you an arm and a leg for” this ‘artisan’ shîte is everywhere….

example… an Irish airline ( one which we may still mention but I won’t ) have on their food menu..’Artisan sausage roll’…. How can a simple sausage roll be described as ‘artisan’ ? At 5.75 for something that will be consumed in three bites certainly piss take sausage roll might be a fair descriptor but artisan ?

I can now see online the word ‘artisan’ used to actually describe the following …( not joking )

haircuts

funerals

pets

massages

By this standard im going to get up in a minute and go for an artisan piss…followed by pouring an artisan glass of water, after which I’ll need another artisan piss followed by some artisan kip…..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh wow yes exactly this.. How can a product or company call themselves this when they have no history? I swear I'll probably find artisan milk somewhere some time.. Bollocksology at its finest..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

The pointless traffic "reports" in the morning that you can name yourself...take your pick of delays at Clonsilla, Swords road to Whitehall, Doyles corner, east on the canal towards Portabello, Johns road to the north quays, Dunkettle, every fcuking morning

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

People with rings hanging out of both nostrils. I heave a little every time I see it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

When did the Romans ever build any aqueducts for us? 🤨 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 33,499 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Surely those who read them out every morning have got to question if they are in a real job or not?

I really need to sleep but I have a package arriving today plus a cousin, who I want to see , visiting today. Ahi I suppose I can sleep tomorrow 😭

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

i bought some oranges in Lidl yesterday. they are absolutely tasteless

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Was going to invite a some friends over for a few drinks on Sunday afternoon but decided against in the end, so as to not bother the neighbours.

Come Monday I'm awoken at around 10am to the sounds of kids screaming. Turns out the neighbours were having some kind of kids party. There was a bunch of kids in their back garden roaring and screaming at the top of their lungs until about 8pm.

The thing is I know I would get a complaint from them if I had some friends over but I can't complain about this because "it's kids, they don't know any better"

I have an outrageously sore back / ribs. I don’t know how it happened. I had no fall’s lately so it must go back a while but only hurting now.

Oh I just remembered, I seem to remember going arse over head . When I'm not so sure.

Post edited by cj maxx on

• Registered Users Posts: 33,499 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Maybe not trivial, but watching a programme about people with disabilities, and how they are so badly supported.

To think that a person is waiting for a 6k wheelchair whilst the government throws billions looking after refugees without a thought to cost. Not saying we shouldn't be doing that, but we should do both.

The government is enjoying telling us we are going to have a 16bn surplus this year. Well what about going to the wheelchair waiting list, and buying one for everyone on it? Or give that guy some extra carer hours so his elderly mum doesn't have to look after him, or operate on every person who needs scoliosis treatment.

But then we can't find the money.

People who use lasers at sporting events to try and distract, negatively impact opposition players and athletes .

watching Arsenal vs Chelsea and for most of the second half some pathetic attention seeking cûnt is lazing Arsenal players…

it’s a growing phenomena at sporting events… it’s pathetic.

one wonders why these things are sold to the general public….they should only be manufactured with professional people and organisations in mind, and distributed to such people … not two bit neanderthal toe rags … focus should be on a fair, skillful contest not knuckle dragging shît eating goons looking for their few minutes of notoriety.

says here a Chelsea player was targeted but thought I saw it hit Arsenal players too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Everyone can grumble about late buses but how about buses who leave early. A stop I use is last stop before the terminus. So we do my stop and then there is a 5 minute break at the terminus usually to change drivers or he can have a smoke or break. Then they progress to the next half of the route and take me home.

Just about every time the bus leaves early. I was running for it today and it left 3 minutes early. Super for the driver, he gets a longer break.

Every day it leaves early and that can mean a 20 minute for the next bus if I miss it. Shoddy service

It's probably hidden in the bylaws somewhere the bus company did nothing wrong.

I’m not doubting you it’s just I didn’t know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I've spoken to politicians in both govt parties and from what they say to me, ppl with disabilities are seen to be expendable and not worth the effort or money(just look at the way carers or ppl applying for disability allowances are treated). One even told me I was faking to "have everything free handed to me"

Ta the attitudes of ppl who are privileged enough to not have a disability or have the supports they need pulling the ladder up after them.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement