Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW34 matchday thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

118 net. Not bad considering I started the evening with 94.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Yeah, I was pretty much on 118 points both before and after the last 5 mins, but the Mac pen and Shaw clean sheet wipe out saw me climb far more places in OR.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

122 points takes me from 45k to 30k. HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

An underwhelming 112 on FH sees a rise from 356K to 321K and grey arrows in my leagues.

Retrospectively disgusted with myself for bottling the Alvarez-Haaland double up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

125 on FH. 9 of 11 returned a goal, assist or CS.

Up from 96k to 63k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

126. Delighted. Looking forward to seeing the league tables tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

113 on FH feels disappointing, plenty of TC Haaland around sees minimal gains compared to those who FH in GW32. My highest scorers were players I already owned like Salah, Haaland, TAA and Steele. KDB missing both games was a big blow as he was a big differential

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

Delighted with 126 (-4) annoyed at Marsh's tiny contribution, especially with Toney on the bench with 7.

Beggars can't be choosers, but I've closed the gap on a league I was bottom of at Christmas to 11 points between me in third and the top spot.

I have no wildcards left, my main rival in another league still has BB, FH left. He used his TC on Haaland this week, and he scored 107.

I have a decent lead of 76 points on him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Should be enough to hold on, with rotation becoming a factor now. A BB may now pull in big points. He will FH in the double GW but most teams will be set in similar fashion with DGW players so can offset him a bit there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

125 (-4). Nice to have green arrows again after a poor previous week. Up from 107k to 79k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Strange week points wise,GW rank @230k,only rise 150k places, still back inside top500k,it's a struggle

Advertisement