Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm on til 07:00 so if you unfortunately dont sleep I'm around

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Work day coming to an end so relaxing with a cold beer, BLUE got to eat some leftover plane food, so he is happy. Might have even forgiven me for waking him up at 4am :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

He's adorable in the shoes. Glad he took to them..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

But, don't step on Blue's suede shoes.

Woken up here and bang, brain working overtime.

Cat also awake now and he wants to go out. Nope.

Some food, pint of water, then back to bed.

Drinking loads of water here, office a bit warm

• Advertisement

At this time of the day i much prefer to drink loads of beer :):)

I was rather amazed at how easily BLUE took to the shoes, we had tried for years with previous friends and they just refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Still up 😡 so watching wonders of the universe . Back to the tablets for sleep.

I'm sorry you're not sleeping, I'm trying to avoid it here 🤣

I've always been like this , it seems a common enough with MS'ers . Well according to my FB group.

There are so many symptoms with that illness it's unreal.. Hope you are asleep now. Got busy here, all ok though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think he's just delighted to be loved 😍😍

Yep, exactly.

I bet you could put a waistcoat and top hat on him and he wouldn't mind. 😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Oh that would be cool when he goes up on his hind legs.

@smurfjed please do that 😂😂🤣

Out of bed for the 3rd time today . Ah well couple of hours sleep is better than none.

That would be so funny, but the hind leg trick is his choice, we aren’t encouraging it. Unfortunately I’m off to work tonight for 10 days.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the college today, taking a break in between invigilating Summer exams. No stories of cheating to report so far...

Off to work, last of four, whee..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Homeside here, after demolishing a homemade lasagne 😋

Back at work as well, wish I could go back on vacation...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Training next week off site, no exciting destination but sure away we go

• Advertisement

Poolside, it’s a lovely 31C and it’s only 9am :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Too warm for me - one of the things that keeps me in Ireland is that tiny, tiny 10 degrees Celsius yearly average temperature range! ❤️

For me it’s not the temperature that hurts but the humidity. It’s now 38C but easy to walk outside as the humidity is low, my home city is beside the sea with high humidity, huge difference.

Yeah humidity is much more the factor to me too. It's kinda yuck here at the minute, rain an all

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Lashing here now and I took a day off, no mojo so a lazy day apart from going out for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Training day here. Feck all happening in the office so I've started a basics course for Python.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Lashing here.

I am going to need a jungle expedition to get through the garden at this stage. This weekend is definitely remedial garden work. Think it's supposed to be dry later and then tomorrow and Saturday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another day invigilating exams here. No cog notes found in the jacks yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cloudy here with some sunny spells. Alfie is home and is resting well, he is still a very sick dog and we are just taking one day at a time. Nothing more the vets can do for him.

• Advertisement

Advertisement