Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRS12805 National Grade IV 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pebble75

Same as for Louth. Congrats and hopefully we get something offered very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Captaingoal

Congrats to you too, fingers crossed we aren’t waiting ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭Caoimhe2

Just received my results for Meath this evening congratulations to everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4 neador

Recieved results too this afternoon for Mayo panel. Well done to you all too and hopefully we hear from recruitment soon with roles.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Edlarkinm

Received my result as 5.0 anyone know if this is normal? I'm hoping it's 5 😂

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 41 will346

I'm on supplementary panel for Wicklow NRS13325. Anyone know are there actually any jobs in Wicklow or are they just forming panels in case something comes up in the next 12 months? Can't imagine Wicklow has many grade iv jobs compared to Dublin for example. Panel live today but I reckon it could take a few weeks for any EOIs

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Roscoe P Coltrane

There has been about 5 or 6 in wicklow so far, there are coming out slowly. Hopefully there is more to come

Thanks for that. Hope something comes up in the next three months or so. Don't want the panel to expire and then have to start again with aptitude tests and interviews!

• Advertisement

Has anyone gotten any EOIs for Dublin yet?

By the way, curiosity... that must have been a while ago on another panel maybe? Talking about the Wicklow one. I'd say Dublin should move quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Roscoe P Coltrane

There was 1 yesterday for wicklow, so hopefully more to come

Just thought. Those jobs coming through must be coming through on the national panel as opposed to the Wicklow panel that I'm on which is NRS13325. Probably have to wait for them to exhaust that. Fingers crossed we all get job offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭barneyrub

It says on the top of the email if it's national panel or not

Hi

I thought NRS12805 takes precedent over NRS13325 thats what it said on emails issued few months ago...so does that mean jobs are issued to NRS12805 panel first?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Will they exhaust NRS12805 and then move on to NRS 13325. Can't figure out the logic of having two live panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

Hi,

Wondering if anyone from original campaign NRS12805 has received a start date or started yet..

I got news my file has progressed on from Occupational Health, it didnt take as long as feared..its now with contracts department !

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pebble75

I personally haven't got any EOI yet and I'm in Louth, so all depends what county you are in!

Has anyone from Louth received any EOI yet?

• Advertisement

Have you not received some EOI for posts in other counties that were expressed to the national panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

Has anyone got any EOI for monaghan?

Has anyone from the supplementary panel got any expression of interests for Dublin/South Dublin yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DEW138

Mine gone to final stage, it said contracting officer will be in touch over next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it will be soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Newuser2023

Great news Dew138. I was told the same. I'm hoping it wont be 2 full weeks as I want to sign it asap and hand in my notice :-)

It feels a long time since we got the interview results !

I just received my first EOI for the South Dublin supplementary panel.

DEW138 and Newuser2023 - I hope you both enjoy your new roles. I reckon the HSE and Civil Service must do these recruitment drives regularly with so many people retiring each year. Captaingoal, hope you get many more EOIs!

Thanks will346. The EOI was a finance role so hoping I get other EOIs but it would suit location wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KellsG

Hi all, just wondering if anyone on NRS12805 panel has received EOI for Monaghan? I'm on supplementary panel...thinking its going to be a long wait for offers.Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 rob1113

Nothing for monaghan yet on NRS12805

Advertisement