Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭avfc1874

How much FFS,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,603 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this wan must be a looker, imagine having to listen to her every evening

• Registered Users Posts: 82,686 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

She should have let the air out of the tyres on her wheelchair.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Rookie mistake here calling in

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hodges

I've worked at events over the years. The amount of piss taking that punters pull on the spot is crazy. Sign my CD/DVD and suddenly 200 more CD's emerge. Pose for a pic and it becomes 2, 3, 20, now for one with Aunty Anne and Nana, sing me all of Marquee Moon, autograph my Alibaba/Wish knock off merchandise that rips you off. They have to manage these fan meet ups like machines sorry but they are cold and cut off.

At the same time this yoke sounds like a total cow and up here arse and in need of a kick or two. As does this Abby Lee character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,061 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I made them self aware of it

LOL

Or at least I think that's what she said

counter - feet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Meshell in Duffy's finest Dublinese

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

"A counter 👣 T-shirt."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭calculator

This is mind numbing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,013 ✭✭✭shearforce

"who's this event marketed at?"

townies

• It’s aimed at whackers. She’s an American whacker herself, literally

M

So just bring in the dud t-shirt and you will get a free genuine version in a direct swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hodges

I think I'll start selling Joe Duffy t shirts outside the next Funny Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Wow, an official t shirt in exchange for a knock off. Actually a pretty decent offer that!

M

This would be gold for Joe, particularly if the t-shirts were bought on Moore Street and the great Miss Abby called in.

Get de whackette back in dere now Colluum

• Registered Users Posts: 39,569 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Event manager starting to wish he'd put the phone down.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Yes. But only if you get on de Lahvlahn and whinge about it

It appears de entourage are scared of Joe.........let's see how dey handle Colluum

it never really ends well calling in to defend yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,493 ✭✭✭Tow

That looks like Recode's AI photo she posted of herself!

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

This is a strange hill Colm seems to want to die on.

• You can’t say dat x 3, Cullim

Colm not doing well here, thinking the designer and factory manager might be on the tour with her. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Duggie2012

This is woeful. Colm has a poor line of questioning most days. Not suitable for Liveline IMO. Such a fooking ridiculous topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭archfi

I hope 'Miss Abbey' is yer one's stage name cos it's annoying the fck out of me at this stage.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

M

Ask him about her secret bank account Colum...

On October 13, 2015, Miller was indicted by the DOJ for fraud for creating a secret bank account between 2012 and 2013 used to hide income from masterclasses, TV deals, and merchandise sales, in addition to failing to file required monthly reports of income with the bankruptcy court for 13 months. She was indicted for bankruptcy fraud, concealment of bankruptcy assets and false bankruptcy declarations in hiding some $755,000.[30][31] If found guilty, she could have faced a fine of $250,000 for each of the 20 counts she was indicted on (collectively $5,000,000) and five years in prison.[32] She pleaded not guilty in November 2015.[33] By February 2016, the case was delayed a fifth time.[34] Shortly after her indictment, she was charged with customs fraud relating to undeclared cash from Dance Moms Australia master class tour. Miller reached a deal with the IRS criminal investigators to enter a guilty plea to reduced charges on June 27, 2016.

Never thought I'd be hearing several pronunciations of the word Counterfeit today but here we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Based on the description (I never heard of her until today), the American woman seemed to be going through some routine and the mother either inadvertently or deliberately misinterpreted what was going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,041 ✭✭✭Deeec

Advertisement