Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent supplements printing help

• 25-05-2023 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi guys filling out Rent supplement form and one of the many documents is past six months and my partner and I bank statements.

I don't have access to printer and the one in the libary you are charged per page which would be a lot given the amount needed to print.

Does anywhere do free printing?

Also the rent supplement can't be done online? As all I get is an option to download the form. Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭Deeec

Printing should cost very little - way less than 1 euro per page.

I'm sure a neighbour/friend would give you the use of their printer for a few minutes.

Failing all above why don't you go to your bank and get them to print them for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

local Citizens' Advice Bureau surely do it for free, no?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

or Letting Agency, if there's one looking after tenancy - reckon they be happy to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

The bank don't do stuff like that anymore. I don't have friends with a printer and my neighbours are screaming drug addicts. There not only the six month bank statement for both of us but other things. Money really tight at the moment. It's disappointing you can't do it online.

• Advertisement

There not very helpful. I recall new parking permits where sent to the letting office, they contacted me to collect them.

I said with work I won't be able to get to them. I was gone to work before they open and home after they close.

I asked could they post it to me. They refused. I had to be late for work one morning just to get it.

I doubt they print anything off me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,882 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Library should be 20c/page. Instead of one document per page, merge 2 or 4 onto one page using https://www.filesmerge.com/

Advertisement