Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I remember hearing a story about drunken college students who walked through the drive through!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I heard stories like that too , mostly drunk Irish girls in New York who thought it was gas . They’d never been to a drive through before !!

Back out of bed and feeling hungry . But it’s a bit late to put on the oven.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Oh, I love that mug. There'd be hell to pay with HR here at work, but I'd be willing to take that punishment...

Deskside at the office here. Looks like everyone else is working from home today...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Absolutely cracking day here in Dublin 7. 😎☀️☀️☀️

After a mainly lacklustre May, Summer is finally here!

Unfortunately I can’t go out and enjoy it just yet, busy working through more marking and other work stuff for a deadline tomorrow. Hopefully a walk in the park with the OH later. 😊

Was saddened to hear of the death of the Queen of Rock Tina Turner yesterday evening. An incredible performer and an incredible person. We won’t see her likes again.

Rest well, Tina! 💕🎸

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sun is blazing in Dublin but the water is off.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

The sun vanished here around 2pm 😔 Cloudy since then .

• Advertisement

Sun still shining here 👍🍨

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also shining here

Well guess who was stupid enough to think that the house water tank would be sufficient for a shower…. OOPS…

Off to the rain water bucket :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Clouds appeared here around 7pm, just as I hung out my bed clothes 🙄 anyway they're back in and tumble dried, back on the leaba ,can't wait to get into it. On spotify here, majorly maudlin, something's gotta change. Joan Jett, Billy Idol and Paulo Nutini🙄.

Working away here I need to sort bloody complicated paperwork. I hate convoluted paperwork 🤬

@Autosport how is our favourite Irish pup?

I like nice dark offices, ☺️

Deskside here, one of maybe ten people in an office designed for 80-90...

Anyone else got a real Summer Feeling" vibe going on>? It's extremely strong for me this time round, probably because this time last year, I couldn't really move my leg...

It's been a year already?! Woah , that time went by quickly!

Happy Sunny Friday folks 🔆🔆☀️☀️😊😊

Sure is, hard to believe, right? Just went through my journal, and all entries from this time last year are just me writing about my swollen leg, ankle, and not being able to turn around in bed because of my ribs. Man, am I glad that this whole episode is behind me!

• Advertisement

Like a new pup, back to his usual bold self 👍😊

Hows Blue getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Took an impromptu day off so I’m in the garden enjoying the sun ☀️

Hope everyone gets to enjoy a few rays.

Always knew you were wise Poochie 👌

Class weather. Can't wait to get home and enjoy the sun.

Have a good weekend everyone 🌞

Living the life down here 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Trying to figure out where you are @thomil ☺️ is it the Montenotte?🤔

Just home, was out all day, had to go into the shade this afternoon, a scorcher.🥂

This country in full bloom in the Summer when the weather is good is hard beat. We're so lucky to live here 😍

Gawd it's very warm for the time of night. Monaco F1 weekend ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I went out straight after work with the work crew for a bite to eat and drinks (0.0!) in a beer garden. Was lovely.

Everyone was in Friday mode and the sunshine was a bonus so I'm set up now for a relaxing weekend.

Came home to all the breaking news on Philip Scholfield. I think it's going to be a big news story.

Happy weekend everyone.

To thine own self be true

Breaking news?? I think I must have been under a rock 🪨 😂

• Advertisement

Advertisement