Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunboyne ATM Lodgments

Options
  • 12-11-2019 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

When is the Dunboyne ATM going to be repaired. The lodgment facility is again out of action.

What is the ETA on the repair of this machine? In the interim BOI should clearly state on the website that this service is not available anymore.

It is unfair to customers to travel there (in my case 3 times) and find the machine out of order.

This is an ongoing issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We have reached out to the branch and their ATM network team. Really sorry the service was unavailable for you, please be assured the branch were quick to resolve the ATM this morning and is now operating as it should.

If you would like for a branch member contact you in relation to this please send us a PM and we will be happy to arrange this for you.

Totally understand your frustration and thank you for your feedback in relation to notifications on the website. We will certainly pass this on.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭nicnac

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We have reached out to the branch and their ATM network team. Really sorry the service was unavailable for you, please be assured the branch were quick to resolve the ATM this morning and is now operating as it should.

If you would like for a branch member contact you in relation to this please send us a PM and we will be happy to arrange this for you.

Totally understand your frustration and thank you for your feedback in relation to notifications on the website. We will certainly pass this on.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks, Aisling.

Many thanks.
    The ATM is also broken in Dunnes Ongar.

So sorry to hear this, we will raise this with our ATM team immediately. Apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate you getting back to us.

Many Thanks,
    Aisling.

Again an issue the lodgement facility on this machine this month. 
    In this case it took my money and then said the service was unavailable!  
    On a Friday evening coming up to Christmas...

It is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Nicnac,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We are very sorry to hear this has been your experience. The funds should be credited to your account automatically. In the extremely unlikely event that that your cash isn’t lodged, please send us a private message and we will link in with your branch to have this resolved for you.

We will alert our ATM teams immediately that the LATM is experiencing technical difficulties. Thank you for highlighting this with us.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Advertisement

The money still hasn't been lodged.

The bank manager was happy to leave it until Monday!
    I only got a reply because I asked to speak to a manager in Premier Banking. 
    I find this very unacceptable, should a person be stuck for cash in the run up to Christmas. 

I was 3 hrs outside the ATM on Friday. 

Still no sign of my money

Still no sign of my money. Can Dunboyne branch lodge my 650 euro into my account immediately without further delay. I think enough inconvenience has been caused at this point. 

I work 9-5 so I won't be returning calls on my employer's time. Just lodge the money into my account please without further delay

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

I'm sorry to hear that this is still on going for you. Can I please ask if this has been amended on your account this morning? If not, please be assured we are more than happy to have this resolved for you.

Could you please send us a PM with more information such as your full name, as it appears on your account. Along with the branch in which you opened the account. We can certainly link in with the branch and have this amended for you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Aisling.

Dunboyne branch are well aware of the issue. Lodge the 650 into my account please. 

• Advertisement

Thanks for getting back to us here.

While we will certainly highlight the ATM difficulty with the Dunboyne branch. In order for them to investigate your specific lodgement we will need to capture more information from you. Can you please send us a DM and we will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Aisling.

I have already gone through this with Premier banking on Friday evening. I attempted to lodge 700 euro. 650 was taken and 50 rejected. The money was "retained" by the machine. I spent 3 hrs in the freezing cold waiting for gardai to arrive. I still have no money.

Lodge the money into my account please. 

Thank you for your patience on this.

Please be assured that if you have been in touch with one of our advisors this will be looked into and resolved as soon as possible for you. Our branch staff will investigate this as high priority and be in touch as soon as they have an update for you.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here on PM if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks, Aisling.

Still no sign of my money in my account. 

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us here.

We are more than happy to look in to this further for you and help as best we can.

We have just sent you a PM about this.

Thanks, Aisling.

It's broken again! Now the ATM complains about metal in the lodgment drawer when trying to lodge.

Would you ever replace the machine. It's been faulty for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi nicnac,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear this. We'll contact our ATM Team and ask for the device to be checked. Just to mention, this can happen if a staple or paperclip has not been removed from a previous lodgement.

Thanks

Tara

Dunboyne lodgement machine is broken again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Lodgement facilities can become unavailable if a previous customers lodgement has been jammed in the ATM. My colleagues would rectify this once the branch has reopened.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks, Megan

Dunboyne Lodgement ATM down again!!!

• Advertisement

The machine is going to be down until Monday morning? All weekend again with bo ATM at Dunboyne!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Lodgement machines can become temporarily unavailable if a jam has been caused from the use of another customer. Please be assured that this is temporary and will be rectified once the branch reopens. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks Jen

IT'S DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!

RIDICULOUS SERVICE. I'VE BEEN TO 3 MACHINES AND CAN'T GET MONEY OUT.

WHAT IS BEING DONE TO RESOLVE THIS?

So every time I go up this machine is down. What does that say??? The machine is not fit for purpose

Hi there, sorry to hear this. This should be rectified some time today, our Branches opened at 10AM today, please keep an eye on the account. Thanks, Anna

This machine is regularly down within hours of the branch closing and it has to stay down until the next working day??

Thanks for getting back to us.

ATM's can become out of service for reasons outside of our control when the branch is closed, however, we do work to avoid any disruption. We value your feedback on this and we will be sure to share it with the branch.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement