Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Monthly LMS

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Cheers for the clarity on that folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

So it's between myself and Scorpion Sting and I think it comes down to:

Shaw + MacAllister + 3pts

v

Estupian + March

I need Utd to score tonight! My worst error in 15 years playing the game could cost me.....bringing in TAA and forgetting to go back and move him off the bench for Schar. I would be way more confident of surviving if I had the extra 9 pts in the bag as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Yep, it looks very tight tonight for the final elimination spot. Could be a stressful evening for a couple of you! Best of luck to all.

March benched is not a good start for me. I think I’m doomed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

That was so close in the end, was terrifyed March was going to take penalty, actually any other Brighton player scoring would probably have knocked me out. I think i just survived, hard luck Scorpion.

• Advertisement

Taking a hit for Ederson might have been my undoing in the end. Who would have known that was a bad idea? 😂

Best of luck to the four of ye and thanks to McBain for running this throughout the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Xander10

struggled all month. Thanks McBain and good luck to last 4

A whopper April month completed. 3 fallers at the end of it. Hard luck to Xander10, Hackers and Scorpion Sting. It's a tough hurdle to fall at with just 1 month left. Best of luck to all of you in your other FPL leagues.

That leaves 4 runners competing for the top 3 prizes in May. Best of luck to all the remaining teams.

Just an fyi for the 4 remaining players, no team took a transfer points hit in the first week of May.

Best of luck to all you folk remaining in this comp. Big final weekend coming up.

• Advertisement

Top 3 players get paid.

Prize pot is as follows :

1st - 650 euros

2nd - 200 euros

3rd - 100 euros

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think we’re basically fighting for 2nd and 3rd here to be honest.

Someone could go with a completely left field captain choice to attack first, but they’d be risking getting nothing with not a great reward ratio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Delighted to win this, thanks McBain for running it and looking forward to next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

You’ve had some year this year. Draft and all. Think I nabbed second in this.

Was only looking at your overall ranking etc yesterday. Incredible season Patmac. Fair play 👏👏👏

I will payout all the top 3 players by tomorrow at the latest. I will send PMs to each of the top 3 players, so keep an eye out there.

All done and dusted for another season lads. Patmac is our Boards Monthly Last Man Standing champion. Well done Pat, a huge season all round in the fantasy football by all accounts.

Very close run thing after that, with CSF taking second spot, and AdpRo claiming 3rd. Very hard luck to Ros1234 on finishing just outside the prize monies.

Prize Payout

1st - patmac 650 euros

2nd - CSF 200 euros

3rd - AdpRo 100 euros

PMs sent to the 3 prizes winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

Thanks for running again McBain, Congrads to the 3 winners, Patmac you had an outstanding season, worthy winner, I was chasing in another league too so took a minus 8 to roll the dice but no joy. See ye next season, cheers

All winnings paid out to the top 3 players.

Enjoy the summer break folks. We will do it all again in August.

Well done to Patmac and the other prize winners.

Thanks McBain for running it once again. I think it’s time to have a bit of an auld break from this fantasy craic lads. 😂

• Advertisement

Link to this seasons boards monthly lms competition lads.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058303887/boards-monthly-lms-23-24#latest

Advertisement