Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K 4c off per litre - Parking Tag app

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,838 ✭✭✭DopeTech

3c off per litre with the circlek card for all Three+ customers. 1 cent less than parking tag but no monthly fees involved as fuel card is completely free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,481 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

If this works the same as another offer I had for a while (wrkit offers), it should work in addition to the card discount.

If that is the case then it's quite good especially if you already use parkingtag.ie

Indeed - I was getting 8c off petrol for ages with the offer and the circle k cars, and then the wrkit offer disappeared - so I'm delighted to see this one!!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭ThreeGreens

Offer Terms & Conditions

1. The promoter of the 4c off fuel is Circle K Ireland Energy Group Limited (”Circle K”), Circle K House, Beech Hill, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4.
    2. This offer is for customers of Payzone Ltd. and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion within store.
    3. *This offer is valid for registered Parking Tag users (users must be on accounts with less than 10 vehicles to avail of the offer).
    4. Offer codes must be accessed through the Parking Tag app.
    5. The fuel discounts are not available with Circle K fuel card purchases.
    6. Fuels discounts are available in Circle K stores only, and not available at Circle K Express locations.
    7. All fuels discounts are subject to availability.
    8. Discount benefits cannot be shared, sold, loaned, or exchanged.
    9. 4 CENT OFF PER LITRE OF FUEL Discount applies to first 70 litres of miles or milesPLUS fuel only.
    10. Only one offer code can be used per transaction.
    11. Usage of codes will be monitored. Any misuse may result in this offer being revoked. Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or fuel cards. 

See point 5. That's not to say that it won't actually work in practice.

• Advertisement

Ah well..... I'll be giving it a go anyhow!

It'll be a few weeks before I need to fill up again, so anyone else who wants to report in, please do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭JoeCat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,854 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Cheers OP 👍

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭Spn744

Trying to sign up and it’s forcing me to add a card (revolt virtual not accepted) and making me top it up. Is there any way to avoid this?

It's back!

Was definitely gone for a while, but i just checked and it's listed again.

But only 3c off, whereas PT offering 4c off, so that'll do me for now 😊

• Advertisement

If you’re a three+ customer or know someone who is you can get a code to sign up for a free circlek fuel card giving you 3c off per litre. No additional charges whatsoever.

This PT offer should work in addition to card discounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭honda boi

Have AXA 4c codes and a fuel card.

For ages they worked together to make 8c off but I see lately they don't allow both to work anymore!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,555 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

With AA you get 3c off, but you can't screenshot the app.

Seem to be able to screenshot parkingtag. Trying to figure out if it's a scan once only code or can you screenshot and share with others?

Same with the wrkit code, it's a one-use only, have to reload each time. The parkingtag app says you have to ping the location each time, so I'd assume that limits it to one use only for each code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

When did this change? Must check the last few invoices. Also worth remembering that not all CK forecourts accept the QR code.

I wonder have they changed their T&C's I don't remember seeing the restrictions regarding the use with fuel card previously.

https://www.axa.ie/axaplus/offer/circle-k-instant-fuel-saving

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭honda boi

Ye seems very recently.

Maybe the past 2 weeks I've noticed.

Checked one of my recent receipts from circle k and noticed the 4c off wasn't on it.

So next time I went in store I used the 4c off code from AXA and on the screen at the checkout till showed it worked.

But when I used the fuel card it showed whatever I saved was added back on.

Very weird it is.

Must check that out. No real saving in that case as without the second 4c's off Most Circle K's would be dearer than other stations. Also I don't notice any treats in my app for June despite playing the game in May.

It's been in their T&Cs for years but they never implemented it. Also CircleK Express won't take any of the QR codes

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭crayon80

The treats never appear in my app even when I get a text telling me it's there. No text yet this month.

• Advertisement

I haven't treats in months if not longer. I spend about €400 in fuel a month and scan all the barcodes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Ya the axa 4c off was working and last week, first time, it didn't work. Very disappointing.

Just checked yesterday's invoice and yes it does not appear to be honoring the AXA 4C. I've just fired off an email to Circle K. We see what happens. Might be time to look into DCI or another fuel card.

I just tried the parking tag qr code in a garage, they said it's not working for anyone, loads of people complaining, and to email the parking tag crowd.

I'm not sure there wasn't something lost in translation though - anyone else having trouble with the qr code? I'm assuming I'll get the 4c of with my card, but was interested to see if I could stack the 2 offers still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

What email did you send to? I'll do likewise see if there's any joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Yeah I was using Wrkit code for 3c off and then adding fuel card to get additional 4c off used to get pretty much same amount of diesel each month so was easy to spot when it didn't work.

Rang them up and got a call back and was told it was a glitch in the system that only 1 code should work and they had something turned off the whole time that should have been on which they have since fixed. Good while it lasted say I got 3/4 years out of it!!

Will probably still try it for another few months who knows might start working again.

Sorry, just noticed this now.

ptsupport@parkingtag.ie

Had a nonsense back-and-forth with them, got nowhere really except they said they'd checked and nothing wrong that they could see, would I go and try again and see if it worked.

But it'll be weeks again before I need fuel so I'll forget about it. But the girl in the station was adamant that there was a problem with the QR code that day.

In the course of the email conversation, they also confirmed that using the Circle K card will prevent use of the QR code, both can't (or shouldn't) work together.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭jusvi2001

Had 4 cents axa + 4 cents fuel card discount working for good while but i have noticed my last two invoices is only showing 4 cent discount. no treats this month despite playing in May. seems Certa is a better option now as fuel is few cents cheaper and can also get tesco clubcard points.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

No, it doesn't. They clamped down on that a while ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement