Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon.DE

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,861 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

The sites are language specific. Try selling to a Spaniard from an English site!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

How would that possibly impact on Prime being EU wide. Each country would still have its own specific site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Language has little to do with that. Amazon.de can be viewed in several languages and uses machine translation, at least for the most part. It's about competing locally, region restrictions both for physical and digital products and to some extent also about logistics.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭grennscreener

seems like a good thread to drop this into:

www - hagglezon - com

(can't post url for some reason, swap - for .)

its a price comparison site for all the EU (and UK) amazons

(I'm not affiliated in anyway - just an avid user)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,519 ✭✭✭irishgeo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭jeffk

If you are looking for a good powerbank and fast delivery

https://www.xiaomi.ie/mi-power-bank-3-ultra-compact-10000-mah/

Not xiaomi "offically", but I checked on their site (you scratch off a code on the box) and legit product and Ive been using it without any issue

Got this rubber cover for it, as the powerbank is made from plastic and comes with no bag

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003285506519.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭branners69

The problem is both are around €30 for 10,000 mah, you could get 20,000 mah on Amazon for ten euro less if they delivered.

I remember years ago buying from Geekbuying,com a 10,000mah for €13 delivered from a European warehouse too. Lasted years until one of the kids dropped it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭jeffk

The one I listed was because it does fast charging

All well and good having double the capacity, not when it takes double or so too charge the phone

Can't beat sticking it on for even half a hour and get a good amount into it

I have a good good Anker one, but slow charge doesn't cut it anymore. I even tried it in a bag and long long cable walking around taking pictures/videos, but the phone was still using more than was going in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Forget Hagglezon!

Keepa is the future : https://keepa.com/#!

This has become my favourite browser extension. It tracks the price of everything on amazon and provides you with a graph of ups and downs on every product page so you know what is genuinely a bargain and what is not. On the bottom info bar there is also an option to see prices for that product all across the Eurozone amazons. I would now be lost without, it is a data-nerd must.

I think they have a phone app but really the browser extension is fantastic so that's what I recommend.

Advertisement