Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

winner there with Gardenne Oasisse 😁

crossbar job with forecast - 3rd Tilsitt finished

PURNIKA 17/2 WIN not w/o a chance in 8.30 Wetherby

a poor run on third start lto, when finishing a poor and unsupported 8th of 14 at Haydock

expect better today and f/t hood might eke out a bit more improvement from O'Meara's young filly

nothing obvious looking here imo

:)

gl

winner there

"a solid , likeable horse" ayfter da race 😁

"never won before on turf outta <whatever many rides> " were refrain afore ye race 😂😒😉

jolly a decent second - me luvvs it when ye gambles come unstuck 😋

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Winners are pouring thick and fast, so that I've lost track 😂 WD!

thankee j@utis 😁

nice to get a few ! ---- plenty of losers found today an' all 🤗

sun musta come in down ur necke - hope a nice time was had in your garden 😁

chance reverse forecast with no's 2 (Nightout) & 3 (Nibras Rainbow) in LL , Wetherby 9,0'c

dunno about Butler gamble - could be ye proverbial 'fly' , that Azeezan

give ourselves a reason to get up tomorrow aft , with an advance punte done 😂

Wednesday - 14th June

Kempton - Standard to slow

LL 8,45

could have a few picks, but will settle for one

Daaris ~5/2 fav, has some solid placed form only from between 10 and 12furlongs, but looks priced fairly skimpy all told

Heather Main's LA BELLE VIE ~ 5/1 WIN, will do from a decent draw in box one. will hope there's a few frontrunners and that they manage to stay there until inside two pole, at least, so selection will have summat to follow. Like the fav, the selection is also a maiden. will hope this changes in 24hrs time

this race is riddled with horses what either aint never won, or never even tackled this far (on the flat anyway) , or both.. with that in mind, I'll chance a second pick in shape of Osborne's HUSCARI ~ 12/1 WIN. a winner on Poly at Lingfield over almost identical trip (on the Standard going) a few runs back, and that's good enough for me

looks like the early jolly is danger to all here.. not worried about owt else in lineuppe..

think Sophar Sogood ~7/1, has a poor draw and won't be winning this... Devizes ~7/1, might grab a place but looks unlikely from win standpoint... a more patient (than CD 3rd in May, when with previous stable) ride might see Tying The Knot ~6/1, go well here, but rather be against on overall form...

Where's Tom ~6/1, looks best of the rest, and could see some support with Muscutt onboard, and might relish this ~2m trip going on pieces of form from many of his recent runs over shorter trips on surfaces and courses various, but two picks is enough here, and Where's Tom aint won (altho, he is at least a previous winner) in +3yrs

gd luck

• Advertisement

Hamilton - Good to Firm (Good in places)

A furlong 2yo Maiden

6 of the 7 declared due to go to post. Fell has two here, and Karl Burke had two declared but one scratched to leave him with just the one runner

CHURROS 15/2 WIN . this one was a shortish enough price when flopping on his debut at Musselburgh. that was a £20,000 Cl2 Selling Stakes race where he broke late, and that was all she wrote. time was less than two minutes and that's no bad for 2yos. By Calyx and Dam's Sire is by Bated Breath so should like top of t'ground. this one has seen some money this morning as well. Impossible (almost) to try work out how this race is going to pan out as so little form to go on, so no harm in going for a price here, as at least the selection has t'benefit of a run to his name

think the very short priced O'Meara fav, Scoops Ahoy 4/11, will try make all here, like he attempted on 2nd run on May 1st at Beverley. he made most then but was collared close to home, to make it two course seconds from two total career starts,,

Both those goes had "Soft" in Goinge description, and Beverley is a very stiff 5furlongs, so plenty green shoots for favourite opposers. While Scoops Ahoy is by Bungleinthejungle, and should relish ground conditions, his Dam's Sire is by Fast Company and they'd normally prefer softer ground. think he's worth a win lay at current odds. might also chance putting up in-running lay/s at ~ 1/10 and/or shorter - in hope

apart from the favourite, the form of the raced ones has been poor; stiff tho they might have been, the races SA ran in took 1m.4...s and 1m.7..s to win, and while he's obvious winner, he's just too short for me. 8/15 in the paper and that's about right, and would have no interest anyway in backing skinny fav in this sorta race - even at anywhere near those odds

Yarmouth - Good to Firm (Good in places)

AREILLE 17/2 WIN

wide open race. this one is a former 6f Fairyhouse winner on Good ground. was well supported lto on his first turf run for current connections. didn't run much of a race on Lingfield turf -perhaps hit front too soon?- but was only beaten 3.5lengths. Filly won that F'hse race off 70 and her current rating is 55 - don't know if she'll win, but has as good a chance of going very close here as anything else in lineup

hopefully she can run from off pace -like she did when gaining latest Irish (one of two total wins) success- as Yarmouth seems to be a track with no discernible pace bias and the last few renewals have seen winners come from front, rear and mid-division positions, so plenty enough cause for optimism in that regard

wouldn't be going each way in race like this, but dat just me 🤣

#finlandwasrobbedneverforget#neverforgetye'ramifications'cos#iftheycanjustpractically'give'Eurovizzeeownto@Swedenwithoutmuchofpublicoutcrythen#they'lltryitinallsortsandfacetsoflifevisaviscurtailingourcivillibertiesandrightsand#howdafuqisanon-electedWHOorganisationpracticallyinownershipofworld#headscratchertbs

was watchin' a bit of "Shamdemicce19" doco and ye reporter (early on in piece) said summat like "a new vaccine #hemeanttosay"Quacksine" for a 'new world' " hhmmm , hhmmmmm . when I heard that shoight, I didn't know I had one, but he was 'got' me goat so he was

anyhoo,

g'l

give ourselves a reason to get up tomorrow aft , with an advance punte done 😂

Wednesday - 14th June

Kempton - Standard to slow

LL 8,45

get up for 8:45pm? that's interesting schedule for the day, I've been going since 5:30am, I'm not sure I'll last till 8:45 😂

I should be still awake to watch 5:40 race in Kempton, Tarraff 11/1 caught my eye, finished next in places to the current fav lto, might not be far away today too, trainer has a good SR at this race track, jockey isn't bad either.

Buick is riding Calypso in 4:20 Haydock, me not liking that, tempted but not tempted... dropping back in trip could be the answer but nah...

GOZO in Haydock 5,20 appears to have a lot going for him here. f/t wind op, f/t cheekpieces + hcap debut

in other observations, trainer Darryll Holland is 51 today & Rhys Clutterbuck also has his birthday 2day - 22yrs young

just an 'obbo' is all - p'haps worth keeping eye out on their horses / mounts today

Rhys has two at Kempton and Dazzler has one at Kempton and one at Yarmouth

David Allan is also 'one trick jock' at Haydock - he gets ride on Seagrave Fox in 4,20 Haydock

all told 😁

in the space of five minutes, Darryll has Lilkian in Yarmouth 5,0'c and Dynamic Talent 5.05 Kempton. both horses are in same ownership too... had a look at Lilkian and didn't like that one, but that's just me opinion - others will have different ones 🤣

Rhys is on Let Life Happen - a newcomer - in 5,40K , and also gets ride on Tying The Knot, for new trainer, Daniel O'Brien, and Tying The Knot is having first run for that stable tonight. different owners/trainers for both Rhys' mounts

not looked at most of these.. that Stoute ride in 5,40 has to be interesting..

getting up at 5,30 - da sheer laziness! gets bright @ ~4.00 ffs 😂

anyroad, me was up afore aft'noon today, so'll settle 4that🤣

I like your Areille in 5:00 Yar, didn't show much on a/w in winter but was well supported back on the turf; she either needed that run last time or hit the front too early and couldn't keep on, based of her irish rating of 70 from last year, she should be well able to take this. Billy's ride, Andromedas Kingdom is the dark horse, as the myth goes - Appleby does well with this type of horse blah blah... But we shall see.

another 'obbo' here- Beast Of Burden was subject to a massive and successful punt (12s from morning 66/1 price) lto , and has seen similar savage support today as well: been back'd into ~2s from ~10s

that one goes in Hamilton 5,50 - a race i've not looked at... lto run was fifth in total (all this yr) and saw the 4yo filly prevailing at Newcastle AW in her fifth, and first run in hcap, run, over 6furlongs,, hard to see the appeal really,, deffo not for me

😊

3rd Areille :(

Dazzler got second on Lilkian in a photo , so his going well i s'pose

• Advertisement

yeah, small return in Areille, Lilkian went close of mark of 72 on a/w, comparing to today's 60-7 (j claim) on turf, not a surprise he went close.

Calypso close 3rd, probably kept too far back, ran on well, I'll keep him in the notebook for now.

didn't back, didn't even look at that race, but Gozo unlucky there in 5,20 - tried making all/most but nabbed in shadow of post by ED Bethell jolly :(

Fun bet in 7:40 Kem, splitting a point between Shigar and 0Carbon, only because I backed them before (unsuccessfully) and if either of them mtfckers win, I'd flip 🤣

Dettori pays a visit to Kempton for one ride this evening in a flashy class 4 event

😂

Let Life Happen drifts out to 22s, but manages a decent 2nd spot finish behinde Beckett jolly = small profitte there :)

Tarraff was hammered in the betting, went off @9/2 but finished only 4th, just out of places, urgh.

No more from me today, I tried to make a case for How HardCanItBe in 8:15 but didn't succeed, some decent efforts lately I can't find that edge she might have on the rest of the field, she doesn't seem to be the easiest to win on, only 1/18...

365 go 11/8 the Holland jolly with same firm going 5s on Wrath Of Hector

but that's 365; a general 11/10 poke is fav, with me pick, WOH, a general 7/2 shot- with some going 4/1

nowt doin' at 7/2 - will leave off for now.... still likinge my potential in-running Bernard Spierpoint lay,, has speed to burn early doors, it seems, but might be found wanting at a different track: Brighton a v v sharp 6fs in comparison

lto Brighton run was first turf run for current trainer, but previous try make all form with last yard (still same ownership) proved unsuccessful, as found one to beat him at Sunny Yarms back in August of last year, where, incidentally (could go us whole life w/o using that word 😂 one for ye poshe limeyye folke tbs 🤩) Wrath Of Hector, finished just behind in 3rd

jolly has a fair amounta weight too ..... 'green shoots' abounde 😊

• Advertisement

mayhem at start in 6,20

me pick, Churros, reared up and tipped almost over in stalls at Hamilton there

could be worrisome times for pilot and horse - cameras went away quickly

Churros w/d

Advertisement