Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Didn't hear it while watching but apparently Buddy Matthews was announced as Buddy Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Enjoyed Collision and loved the set

Who the **** was that person who kept doing the high pitched scream. **** pissed me off hahaha

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I didn't get to watch it in full, just watched some vids online and read a few reviews but it seemed pretty good, and just watching Punk's promos, I don't care who's right or wrong, I'm just he's back, because asshole or not, the guy is great to listen to. He's just got that passion and intensity.

I like the Collision graphics, quite different to Dynamite, although it reminds me a lot of NWA TNA, which was also a rip of Nitro I guess?

I'm glad to have Miro back too.

It was a bit odd that there was no Forbidden Door references or anything right?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,607 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

You can’t.

You just have to edit what you wrote by deleting it and replacing it with a few ……

Feck. Yeah that's what I've been doing but it just makes you look a bit silly after a while

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I can delete em. If there's ever one you want deleted just drop me a PM. Think I got that one for ya anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 31,684 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

oh yeah, she was a massive head wrecker! Was near constant for the whole show too.

Jesus I just saw JR’s eye.

He really shouldn’t have traveled to Chicago.

Glad to see he has decided to to take time off now to look after himself.

Have been hearing that a lot lately, even in Impact. Someone screeching repeatedly. Doubt it's the same person.

• Advertisement

Just reading there that they put two endings to the Exploding Barbed Wired Death Match in Fight Forever.

One that works and is spectacular and one that is a dud just like what happened for real.

That’s class of true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Absolutely fantastic episode of Collision!

Christian really is fantastic!Absolutely loved how he made it all about himself!

Andrade El Idolo really is a wonderful wrestler!Always love his matches and really hope he gets a push now!

Delighted Miro is back too and Punk really has been missed!

Roll on Collision next week!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It was a good show - a couple of flubs on when they were meant to cut to break I think, but nothing unforgivable. I like the look of it and it definitely feels different to Dynamite having the commentary team at ringside. Whatever about being back on telly, I hope JR recovers, he's had a rough few days. McGuinness and Kelly are good - not Excaliber and Taz good, but entertaining.

Gotta give a shout-out to Andrade and Buddy for paying tribute to their partners and doing their submission finishers :D Big pop for the Figure 8 for sure. That was match of the night for me.

Christian is such a wonderful dickhead - lifting the belt was a good laugh and gets the ball rolling on the Luchasaurus split down the line (no rush on that). Does this program with Wardlow continue after this? Probably.

Punk's "tell me when I'm telling lies" is a good line and clever to pick it back up. I also like the removal of the AEW branding from the microphone before he started - sets a real "I'm pissed off with the company too" tone. The match was as good as expected given the calibre of people involved. Not blow-away good, but a nice start.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,422 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Adam Cole speaks on Dynamite, wonder will he get added to the aew title match or someone from NJPW interrupt him to set up a match at FD?

AEW seem to advertise people speaking more than TED Talks or similar would.

A.J Mendez looks like she could be getting ready for a ring return.

Her and Punk against Cole and Britt could be pretty great, plus she is one of the few people who could credibly advance the Outcasts story

• Registered Users Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭SteM

This might be of interest to some, popped up on my Youtube feed this morning...

Rumours that JJ is heading back to WWE which makes sense for his match against Briscoe tonight.

Also Collision pulled in 816,000 viewers on saturday

• Advertisement

Didn't they just fire JJ only recently?

The Khan family are interested in buying Bellator is being reporting this evening by Ariel Helwani.

Liberty Media and the PFL are also interested.

Is Hager still undefeated there or has he fought recently?

Was hoping the 8 man would be a FD

5 men for the BCC vs 4 men for The Elite.

Im guess number 5 for the Elite will be Kenny’s Golden Lover.

I hope they keep the final partner until FD and not announce it before

Who will Sting/Darby's partner be ?

Not the route I was expecting for The Elite.

Who does Eddie trust from NJPW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Advertisement