Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

aye , but they still have each way partte going for them 😋

think Frankie got 4th in nxt race 'e went in - summat in ye Coventry Stakes @ ~6 or 7 to one 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

well, at quarter of the odds of 11/4, that not much left of the rest of bet. I have a funny story about betting multiples that my OH likes a lot. So, he had a patent bet, first two were in and he was in waiting to reel in about 600-700eur, and the last horse's name was Goodbye Cash 😂 well, and it didn't win, of course, so it was literally goodbye cash 🤣 frikin nag.

also flip the changing going conditions and let's try California Gem 4/1 in 7:15 Beverley, CD winner, interesting now dropped back down to 5f.

and just a funny name, which means "infection, contagion" in Russian 🤣 also refers to evil woman and just malicious person in general in daily slang.

fount of knowledge @wenchitty 😁

ya knows ur stuff !

am tryna avoid Beverley meself and Brighton as well - enough damage did in afternoon meets ☹️

too hard today !

calamitous at 4,30 Stratford - jockey in front falls , few furlonges later man waved the voide race flage

Kielan Woods involved - haven't heard how he is

think they voided the race on account of not enough room to go around the hurdle concerned and avoid the stricken jockey and medical peeps

no joy 2day :(

• Advertisement

has a bloody left leg, apparently, Kielan Woods , but able to hobble away - so he aint so bad, thankfully :)

no good

was out in middle - seems today's bias on near rails' side

ah well :(

didn't fancy well-backed winner, Lotus Rose, who had plum draw in nine of nine

if had a 'Study Hub' , us'd be all over 'draw biases' on the day or in general, even, and on all sorts of goinge

aint got time to see everything on us own tho :)

Beverley - Soft(Good to Soft in places)

2 i really like here at prices, and, specifically, on ye softe grounde,, a few maidens in this and otheres what mite prefer #bettersurface

BARRISTER BLASTER 40/1 EW , JOSIEBOND 15/2 EW

maybe include Appleby's Thrave for tricaste purposes

😊

that Beverley race looks wide open, j, considering aint many runners

gone for two:

Beverley - Soft(Good to Soft in Places)

MANILA SCOUSE 7/1 WIN , VENTURA FLAME 4/1 WIN

am logging out nigh - so'll no be tempted to do owt else :pac:

g'Luck

:)

Ascot - Good (Good to Soft in places)

a few picks dans l'opener

RELIEF RALLY 5/1 WIN

was 7/1 yesterday.. WH was pretty confident about this ones chances earlier on in week - said she would go well if course got some rain, and it has

two each way ones

BETTIES BAY 22/1 EW , GOT TO LOVE A GREY 9/1 EW

:O)

• Advertisement

3.05 Ascot

wide open. three picks

BELHAVEN 20/1 EW NAP . has the 'benefit' of middle draw (box 12) . First race of the day over a #mile (a few yards shy) , so what'll be ye tracke biase: don't know, but middle can't be bad thing.. 2nd over CD lto on soft.. goes well with juice in the ground; has won mile races on Good to Soft - albeit lesser ones, at likes of Redcar

ZENGA 28/1 EW , SLY MADAM 66/1 EW - hit and hope this one

gl

I think I can spot a winner in there, WD, especially if it's enough to cover day's misadventures.

And what about Juniper Berries? It says "impressive" in the comments of her first run 😁

I see my old fav Internationalangel is entered in 3:40. She doesn't stand a chance to take it but could she grab a place, even the 4th would do? She's done that last year on few occasions.

and Astro King in 5pm Ascot, I'm busy with other things today, gotta go. GL!

don't like that one - enough horses in race to back other than ones what ran/won in races that were ran in over a minute

Juniper Berries a 'pagejumper' alright, going on name, but had to rule her out, both on the clock, and on the can't back them all maxim

in 3.40 Ascot, I like QUEEN ANIMATU 15/2 EW, here. good price, but yet to win on turf. Willie hardly sends her here for fun of it tho,

,,, going on my Study Hub obbos , and "trainer thinking" - if his wins the first here , then why not his "Queen" at RA - One o' his won memorial race for Lester Piggott a week or so ago; name escapes me, and wasn't massive price, iirc, but it won anyhoo - think his missus is Lester's daughter...

.... so the queen is dead - why not a "memorial" type regal named one !!?

not looked at much else at all - have enough done

A lot of word for DUNUM in that race - his trainer, Natalia Lupini, were on "Luck On Sunday" , on Sunday gone, so that probably accounts for hers being fancied

aint looked at that race at all

go WIN on DUNUM i suppose @ 8/1

GL to urself an' all missus, 'ave a gd un

Juniper Berries grabs a place @18/1.

😓

Relief Rally came from off the pace - gets her head in front ~1yd before line, but loses on bob to American horse :fml:

jolly come third

Juniper Berries ran good race in 4th

seems high numbers preferred today, at least on sprint trip

:(

Wexford - Good

owned and trained and bred by R P Rath (dunno much about him - think he's mainly a PtP 'handler') ; his SADIES DIAMOND 40/1 EW, will do me here

has never ran any kind of race (even PtP) from what I can see... is sired by Diamond Boy - who I aint never heard of until recently (pretty sure one of his <Diamond Boy> was winner or fav or summat for Ch h'dle or Supreme at Cheltenham)

anyroad, looks as if Diamond Boy progeny can go well fto, and Good ground should be fine

owned , trained and bred : I checked and his last two runners have been bred and owned by different folks, so "owner , trainer , breeder" and "Diamond Boy" are ye angles here

as an aside, if he were a lot shorter (early yet - could shorten I suppose) cominge up to racetime, eg 16s or summat, the idiots wud be bigging him up for reasons spuriouse #rolleyes

not liking the gambled on one here, or the early Mullins' jolly - Down Around 6/4 is ~jf along with WPMs Barons Revenge. Down Around might prefer further, and Mullins' yoke only managed 8th fto on sole run to date.. will consider the two market toppers for place-lays

off topic q:

slightly philosophical one:

"When times are tough , what really matteres?"

• Advertisement

okay , i'll bite , as they say on places like here 🙂

will put in spoilers in case someone else wants a go, OP 😊

might could it be: multiracial families , same sex parents and highly processed foodstuff?

😆

controversial one tbs - ya gots a point tho hehe 🙂

no good Queen Animatu :(

out the back - never in with a shout.. out da places 😭

big drifter - market knew!

supplemented horse (for ~£13,500) won - had never ran below 10fs before, had Rogue Millennium, but didn't stop her winning under great D Tudhope ride

HARD !

#finlandwasrobbed

tough times? don't gamble more than you can afford to lose! 🙄

other times: if you have your good health and you're surrounded by people who love you and care about you - you have everything, material things don't matter.

favorites are getting stuffed in Ascot today, great fun 😅

good post j@u 😊

if was prize for bestest answer , you'd be frontrunner missus !

tough going today so far 😯

5,o'c Ascot

3 picks

TEMPUS 22/1 EW , REVICH 80/1 EW , DUNUM 7/1 EW

Rübbish that 5 o'clock race.

aye missus - indeed it were, rubbish tbs :

'obbo' time: "NO , Ascot didn't 'need' a Dettori winner!" , despite what ye commy/pundittos may claim...

nice to see him win tho , but no odds to me

......pretty much , not a rat's An Uachtaráin could ye average feller / fellette, care about what owner , trainer , jock , breeder , or some poorly type 'massive (Frankie) fan' , wins any given race - as a rule

all's we care about is whether or not ye horse us back, wins or loses - and winning is eminently preferable 😃

not liking the 6,10 Asc , and no giving it a second luuk

enough Ascotte races 'tween nigh and Sat'dee for tae lose on

• Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trueshan 20-1 ew in the 16.20

Consistent performer, with 4 places, I like it.

Royal Cape 16-1 ew in 17.00

and Forca Timao 50-1 ew in 17.00, running over 1m2f of late in good company, the drop back to a mile here will suit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,139 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Caernarfon 10-1 ew 17.35

Has run in two strong grade 1s in last few weeks, placing 3rd and 4th in strong company, bottom weight here too, hard to ignore with 4 places

Also really like Killebegs Warrior 80-1 ew 17,35 , has run 5 times this year in competitive fields, hoping it can grab a place here at a huge price.

Biggles 8-1 ew 18.10, so consistent over 7f

Also like Spanish Star 50-1 ew 18.10

Advertisement