Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I read it was Triple H who changed it as he didn't want Ciampas return match to be a loss

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would have assumed it would have maybe ended DQ with Finn and JD interfering, attacking Seth to build for MITB

Whomever I enjoyed angry cray cray Finn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'd be fairly condifent on Iyo Sky winning MITB. Can't see a reason for Becky to win it

In regard to the Men's MITB - I would've loved LA Knight to do it, but it's assumably Logan Paul now. Makes sense

Post edited by callaway92 on

• Registered Users Posts: 31,691 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Yeah, I'd guess Trish stops Becky winning it, leading to a rematch between them at Summerslam.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Maybe a Lita return to even the odds and all 4 brawl to the back?

• Advertisement

Carmelo debuts

The start of Rhea vs. Becky kicking off but she needs to finish her Trish feud first

• Registered Users Posts: 29,086 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

She was holding the briefcase at the end so guess that means she's not winning it.

Hope everyone going from here has been practicing their booing for Dom. Wonder if they'll have him attempt to do a promo since it seems to be an opportunity people want.

I think they should've had Corbin interfere costing Mello the match.

In the By the Numbers section they mentioned that 3 superstars had cashed in twice including Edge and Miz. So out of curiosity I looked up why they didn't name the third. It was Punk.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,385 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So when is Riddle getting Rko'd

Would love if Riddle is the actual one too turn

That picture isn't Natalya. What has she done to herself? Wouldn't recognise her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I think the majority is the Photoshop/editing they do all the time which is so obvious.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Dom Dom is now Dirty Dom

Shayna the heel but the crowd behind her

I think the tag titles on Chelsea and Sonya would be better with Raquel feuding with Rhea

Assuming they stop giving Natalya matches against Rhea, who's the likely next number 1 contender considering the likely candidates are in feuds at the moment.

It should be Raquel, give the tag titles then to Sonya and Chelsea

Riccochet and Logan Paul face off tonight, setting up perhaps a Summerslam spot fest match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Only way I'd get behind a Raquel rhea feud is of she's the one to dethrone her. Not saying instantly but if rhea beats her by DQ only to refuse a rematch for weeks until finally earning it ...Raquel has been wasted since being dominant on NXT to being irrelevant on main roster at times

What a disgraceful brother Max Dupri is not showing up to celebrate Maxine 😄 was he in LA

Yeah, Raquel has just been so bland. But looks like that's Rhea's next opponent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Half the problem is that all these girls were beaten by Charlotte and/or Ronda on Smackdown with no or very little program to build them up. Only Liv Morgan had a story behind her and that was based off her RAW run prior to cashing in MITB last year.

With Becks busy feuding in that clusterfuck of a feud with Trish and Zoey Stark there's no actually credible threats to Rhea on the brand.

Presuming Shayna gets a rub off Ronda on her way out the door that could be a decent feud down the line. Certainly a physical match up. I also think Raquel's physique will play into Rheas strengths similar to her match with Charlotte, so while the feud might be naff the match will be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

#ThankYouTrish

Still has more charisma than 98% of the women in WWE.

PWInsider

There was an argument backstage following Monday Night Raw involving members of the six man tag main event between The Judgment Day vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

We are told the brunt of the issue was how the match went as there were apparently some spots that didn't go as initially planned and were "clunky" with two sources placing the blame on the fact that aspects of the match were changed "at the last literal second" and one source placing the blame on one talent who they didn't want to name to "not make the Internet go insane."

We are told that after Finn Balor pinned Sami Zayn and everyone returned to the gorilla position backstage, an argument began borne out of the frustration over how the match went but was never in danger of getting physical. 

The situation finally petered out but we are told that many involved weren't happy with the situation. 

It was seen as "one of those nights" where things just didn't click and since there were so many people involved who care about their job and performances, emotions ran high because of those frustrations.

I'm guessing the assumption will be Dom getting the blame. Though can't blame him for the sling blade attempt.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Seems to be a Finn and Sami thing from what I read, I didn't see the match but apparently they had a few sloppy spots at the end

It is a shame Beth vs. Rhea one on one never happened

Raw is so great right now. I can't remember the last time WWE was doing this well, creatively. And it's balanced a bit more now, with Roman and the Bloodline on the blue side, but Judgement Day stepping up, alongside Sami, Owens and Cody over on the red side.

Otis doing a front roll was awesome too O_O

Hmm, I think Chelsea forgot to thank someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,385 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The refs/security are pretty slow to come out and help the good guy but if its the other way round there out like clockwork

Great segment by Finn and Seth. Maybe a Priest success cash in starting a Priest vs Finn programme while Seth goes off filming or something

So Nakamura's a heel again now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Seth has hinted at a back injury that may require surgery...might lead to Finn getting the win. If so I wonder will he boot priest out due to not trusting him to cash in and bring in JD to replace him

Advertisement