Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Projector £100 off!

• 20-06-2023 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is a trick the seller pulls to try create hype to buy and their product usually goes for what it ends up costing with the £100 off, I was looking at it on Sunday when it was £110 off and thought I missed the deal, but now it's £100 off, so maybe still a good buy, but I'm not sure.

It's advertised as an outdoor projector, but isn't 200 ANSI going to be useless unless it's pitch black outside with no ambient lighting etc too?

I like the form factor and the features, but the brightness and some mention of the noise off it too are keeping me from buying 🤔

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0BGKJV64F/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza?th=1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Looks like the review are for more than one type of projector

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭ozmo

Dont know anything about how legit/good this reviewer is - but the video is useful in does show honestly what it would look like in a normal sitting room with lights on....

I think the regular larger projectors have a much better picture of course and for regular home movie use Id probably look at one of those with genuine hd resolution, good even focus and usable key-stone correction (so you dont need it level with the screen) - all things the reviews say this one lacks.

- but for a portable slide show - art transfer - background videos at party - its probably decent enough if a little expensive maybe at 350 euros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6DQUUcjyUU

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Recent price changes using the Keepa plugin

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks everyone! It was even cheaper the other day for prime members, they got it £30 cheaper or so, so it was working out at £170/180ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭cormie

This went back on the Prime special today at £169.99 with the £100 discount so I took a punt and got it. Not expecting much, but if it works well enough for the application I need it for I'll hold onto it I guess.

Advertisement