Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Same here, it's the getting ready that's painful, I'm procrastinating hugely, need to be out of my house by 5pm.🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

I'm supposed to meet a few friends at 8:30 but i'm getting those feelings that are telling me to stay home instead. haha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I cannot cope with things that are planned too much, anxiety ramps and I get some sort of paralysis, conversely, I don't like surprise stuff either.. Woeful wedge to be in and far more common than we think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Are you me ?

😁

I worry about planned stuff until it's over. But suprise stuff I guess I'm ok with cause I didn't know about it.

I guess I'm ok with simple planned fun stuff with immediate family, but anything bigger and it's panic stations.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I know I'm biased, but how could anyone resist this little furry angel?

😍

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aww what a beauty, all of the belly rubs and stab attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Telling you that’s enough work for now! 😻

I’m stuck in to a G&T after working this afternoon despite being on a half day, but I cleared a few things out of my head so I won’t be thinking about them over the weekend. Now I’m making impromptu plans to meet a pal in Cork who is home from Australia tomorrow, saw some photos that she was home on Facebook and decided to message her!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

I've decided to head out for the night but still feeling a bit tired. I don't plan on going crazy! 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭PoisonIvyBelle

I just did a thing for my work that I'd usually steer away from because it's out of my comfort zone, but I decided to just give it a go today, and it went AMAZING. Went down really well with my clients too and I'm just kinda delighted with myself. 😊 I'm sort of at a point in my career where I'm clear with people on what I do and don't do, but I knew this was something I wasn't doing more out of fear I'd be sh1t at it rather than not wanting to. So yeah I'm buzzing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Another worrier here when it comes to planned stuff, I tend to ruminate about every possible scenario 🧐🧐 instead of just going out and enjoying myself, it's bloody head wrecking 🥴.

Deskside with a cupan tae and mini kinder bars 🤤.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My minder hard at work 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a bit of Glastonbury . Saw the Foo Fighters earlier and the sound was terrible on tv . It doesn’t seem much better for The Artic monkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here in the wee hours.

Meeting a few friends in town tomorrow after the Dublin Pride parade.

Hope the weather will hold up! 😎🌞🌞👍🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just home here , it took so long to get a taxi I think I've sobered up.☺️😁

Hello morning 😡

Alfie is bringing me out for some brunch, don’t know how he’s going to pay for it as he’s broke 😂

Enjoy your day!

Alfie is a smooth operator

Edit ...

noun. a person who achieves social success or manipulates others through a calm, charming, and persuasive manner

Auto feasting on kibble?.

Trying to sort out the jungle 🐘 aka garden 🏡at the moment. I really am unfit or it's just too hot.

• Advertisement

It's too damn hot!

He’s sniffing you out Grem 😉

I ended up treating him to brunch, he’s likes sausages 👍 No kibble for me thanks 😂

Having a nice evening so far

No pockets excuse again right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching it tonight looking at Guns n roses 30 yrs + on from their heyday. Time has being good to them, Axls voice is atrocious or maybe the sound is crap.

Either way if Lewis capaldi and Lizzo don’t die before the headline again in 30plus years they’ll need oxygen masks and whatever else. Obesity will finish us all off it’s the new smoking.

Loving Guns n Roses here. Think they're absolutely smashing it 🤘👌

Absolutely brilliant 🙌🙌🎸🎸 worth staying up for 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ah shyte , I didn’t know G n R were playing,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Enjoyed Glastonbury on tv last night.

Thought Lewis Capaldi and Lizzo were outstanding.....just goes to show that you dont have to be stick thin to make it in the music industry.....

Unfortunately there are still lots of small minded people whos opinions of people are greatly influenced by appearances, a pity.

Not a morning person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

I don't usually do this but I've gone back to bed. Was out for a walk earlier with the dog. It's starting to rain.

Advertisement