Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mubi 4 months for 4 euro back again

• 08-05-2023 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

just got an email about this and signed up for the summertime art-indie movie fix

͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌  ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ ͏‌ 

https://mubi.com/stepin?lt=jd70nlicsblaibwjk98r1947d20nroez9e1bnz1683464585

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

You can sign up to Turkey easily and watch without vpn, works out grand and cheap without a need to be chasing offers. Good spot though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Brilliant service, let down only by the picture quality sometimes (less than HD, or low bit rate) and seemingly only stereo sound (99% movies are made in surround sound, weird). There is now a library of films to pick from aside from the 30 day carousel of curated movies. Flaws aside its still fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

Do you need a virtual card or will it accept an Irish bank card if doing it via Turkey?

I did it a few months back and it didn't require anything special other than VPN for signup.

It's 40 TRL for 4 months. Annual is 20 euro.

• Advertisement

Turkish route still working grand, now less than 16 euro for annual plan or 1.80 monthly plan (50 TRL)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

i got subscribed a while ago and I'm yet to watch anything on it. A lot of depressing, slow-moving movies.

It's fairly slow moving stuff, very much art house.

I'd recommend after sun and also unsane.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭EnzoScifo

My type of films! Thanks @TheDriver for the tip with Turkiye. I've been subscribed for a while with a 5 a month deal, but that expired. Happily paid the 15 for the annual sub. Can't wait to watch more of those depressing black and white Swedish films :)

Should mention that there are some different movies available if you watch with the Turkish VPN on as well.

You'll get a different listing in a lot of different countries so worth firing up the vpn and go island hopping.

Don't think I'd pay full whack for it but the lira price is worth it for a movie a month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement