Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

I think 9/4 jolly, Bigger Than Giga, can have massive say in Kempton 6,2o upcoming

#ihope

g'luck :)

😁

after last few days , will happily take that shorty 😊 #phew#abouttime

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

That's not a shortie, shortie is under 2/1, WD!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

Like the look of Windseeker in the next at Kempton, just sneaks into this off top weight.

I backed Outreach too!

• Advertisement

Finally! At least these daily expenses are covered.

WD!

Fancy Deac's Delight to beat Millicent at Bath so f/c here

a #wise man: to wit JP, once opined <or mebbe it were someone else heheh> that he don't like backing shorter than 5/2

#could be wronk about that - deffo fairly sure he said summat like (about ye 'reverse' odds ie 2/5) , and shur... "why would I back at 2/5 to pick up seven, when I already have ye five?" 😆

anyhow missus , far be it for me to be semantical 😂, but, for me, 5/2 or shorter = 'shorty' nd 13/8 and south thereof is in "short shorty" territory hahahaha 😂

#njoythegoodtimes#discipline#WDj@uwith#tworightgoodnon#shortypicks , so #fairplayj@u 😊

have to say the one what went unbacked by urself was the 'pick of the day' for me 🙂

yep , that Adele was a lot harder found than @Shigar - a lot more 'green shoots' for @Shigar than t'other one far as having a pick, goes

#notmuchdamagedidtoday

#changeableweather#Exercise#discipline 😊

Having a euro e/w on Abraaj in the last at Kempton, been tumbling in the weights and Probert has ridden him before, achieved an rpr of 60 last time he ran on the aw, which is today's mark.

A placer for you g60 there in the last Kempton as Abraaj finished 2nd @10/1.

Now, where the buzz is gonna come from today 😂

Ok, I'm starting with a few curiosities: Archie Watson has a beautiful strike rate with his 2yos in Newcastle and he sends two youngsters there today: Royal Hussar in 2:10 and Ambush in 2:45, both blew their starts on their first runs and both are sporting the cheek pieces today... I'm very keen to have a nibble on one of them and my pick is shorter priced Ambush 9/1 , that was fancied on his debut but blew the start and was never involved after. A small e/w. GL.

• Advertisement

Maso Bastie is most likely to take the first in Newcastle but is too short for our liking @11/10.

One more poke at longer odds in 3:55 Newc - Annalee Lass 17/2, CD winner to take advantage of her 3yo allowance of -10lb on her old rivals.

Shigar is out again today 🤨 isn't it a bit much?

bloke on telly likes COIN POWER 15/2 EW in 1,50 Nott

think price has shortened in lst few mins since he mentioned him..

that's in notty.

I'm struggling to find a sure shortie today, maybe Nine Elms in 4:10 Notty? Seems to like there a lot.

ta j 😊

liking u going for two big priced ones in 2.10 & 2.45 👏

Coin Power 4th.

:(

no good Coin Power , 5th or sixth or worse, i dinna.. fking zooming in on last ~5/10yds camera kerrnt 😒

#fekkthatTVblokeanyhoo

yeah, it looked like he held on for 4th for me initially. But not a bad run after all, could be one for the notebook.

• Advertisement

2.25 Nott

ROUNDHAY PARK 15/2 EW

jolly looks fair short here - should really be winning, but untested on Good ground over 6furlonges, and Winter Crown, ~11/10, seems hold up performer - which might not be best tactic but might not make any diff here..

anyhow, Roundhay can go well in these sorta grades from not far off t'pace

just two places - good enuffe for me tho

ya , bit of a drifter early doors, and pretty sure was drawn well wide (missed most of that race - just saw finishe..) which might've counted against..

prolly just schooling ye beaste today - wasn't beaten miles atc, were Coin Power... surely try remember that name for nxt/another time 😊

2nd to the jolly - what won easy enough

will tekk it :)

3.00 Nott

MISTRESSOFILLUSION 8/1 WIN + 4/1 WIN W/O FAV

😊

😁

Ok, I'm starting with a few curiosities: Archie Watson has a beautiful strike rate with his 2yos in Newcastle and he sends two youngsters there today: Royal Hussar in 2:10 and Ambush in 2:45

AMBUSHHHHHHH(ed) 😋 !!

farrk me j@u ! Brilliant that 😁

forgot me did that mule - wondering why us balance had gone up a smidge 😂

#NOICE1

WD 😊

Get in, sweetie 😘 if I only had more on, not just a small e/w (I bet smaller in sprints because I suck picking winners in them).

3rd for your mistress, not too bad either.

4,10 Notty

in Nine Elms race, SAISONS D'OR, 12/1 EW, can go well if getting to front early on his own... on the drift and has long layoffe to contend with, but ESTICKY END, 25/1 EW, isn't a complete forlorne hope

as far as Nine Elms goes, am thinking the Frost 8yo wants a further trip at course or softer goinge over ye mile..

.... but that's just me

apologies for 'dissing' ye Nine Elmse for ye not so short shortie, early ~9/4 fav, what's now available to back @ 11/2 , for those what fancy this one...

hope get decent 'runfer' from at least one o' us pickes here... combi 'caste/s mebbe with ye two pickes as well as per'aps including @Nine Elms

a winner's a winner... 😊

nice price for shrapnel j 👍️

me poor mistress - good race in third, but no collecte alas, on ac of way ye bettes me did there: win and win w/o ye jolly :(

• Advertisement

had a quicke looke at ye contenderes in Nmkt 4,55

concentrating on ye close to pace types here...

WILD SIDE 9/4 WIN.. recent form speaks for itself

MICKS DREAM 10/1 EW... can see why money has come (was ~20/1 earlier) ... looking at second laste race at Brighton - that forme gi'es him a squeak here.... stiffer track here, so that's a bittuva concerne.. tbf, is prolly negative value, atc, @ 10s, but will do me here anyhoo

:) GL

Advertisement