Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deleted e-mail by mistake

• 01-07-2023 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I was wondering is the anyway of getting back an email you've deleted by mistake. I have gone back through the deleted folder and it's not there. I have even searched through the recover deleted items, not there. Has this happened to anyone before? I am using outlook email and it's ..........@live.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Heighway61

If you go into Deleted Items there is an option to restore deleted items. Think it goes back about a month or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭leemaree

Think you need to be in desktop mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Usually is recoverable, within certain timeframe, but you attempted it. You sure you deleted it, not moved to subfolder? Try search

Sorry, see you have tried that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭beachhead

Gone into archive?

Would deleting all the emails in the delete folder you definitely don't want make it reappear?

The problem could be the time limit you set on deleted emails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭pat_sconce

If you have forwarded the email to anyone or if you responded to the email, you will find it in your sent mail folder.

Advertisement