Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Ok we'll draw a discrete veil over it and run with that 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

False advertising....."no more tears" shampoo my arse!!

Every single bath time it sounds a mixture of someone being murdered, a cat being strangled and Phoebe's iconic scene "my eyes, my eyes" .

Maybe it's just me but does Damon Hill have a face that's just constantly begging to be punched?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

After watching the F-1 sprint I looked to see what was on tv before the football at 6 . I saw international ‘football’ ( soccer) on . TA is it’s women’s soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,413 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And dreaming of owning one of the cool dune buggys they had.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Maybe that's where the problem is... shampoo is for your hair, not for your arse.😁

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Someone in the estate started up the lawnmower at 9.30pm....

What a cùnt....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

I went into McDonalds and my go to order is always two double cheeseburger. They've gone up in price again, It's now €5.40 for two. That's about the 5-6 time in about a year i think that they've raised prices!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,268 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Getting ready to bring the dog for a walk earlier, I tore the house down looking for my wireless earphones.

Come back to sort out the washing and there they are in their case amid the wet clothes in the drum. Obviously forgot to check the pockets of the shorts I was wearing prior to the wash.

Feck it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Fake grass. It looks fake, it is fake; like crazy golf in Tenerife in the 80’s.

People say oh mine is xxx quality……no…it looks terrible. cheap plastic tat which will be dumped into the ocean. The worst ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,921 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It looks shıte, give me an imperfect lawn with clover and random weeds over that muck.

My slightly related TA is dying flowers and plants outside shops and in some garden centres because nobody seems to realise they need to be watered, it bad enough when you see them in planters in people's gardens, but shops and garden centres are literally dehydrating money.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

More than a TA now , but bloody insomnia. Even after taking tablets to help , no sleep , which basically means I’m going to sleep all day and be up tomorrow night too .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Lol that’s another one of mine. Have been known to ask for the manager about it. My Mam calls them “dying pukes” and has been known to get a load of plants for 20c each and nurse them back to life.

I got my own baskets made from b&q this year costing about 3 euro when should have been about 30.

Agreed, I do the same! Like, who could possibly fathom that plants need water and do grow back? Amaaaazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The feedback/static off my dad's hearing aids. I can hear it from the sitting room and he's in the kitchen. I've no idea how he can bear it literally inside his ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Budweiser frogs stuck in my head for the last few days

When were they last calibrated?

That shouldn't really happen unless something brushes against them or is held too close to them.

But yep it is a pain in the hole!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

About 3 months ago. Tbh yer man that he goes to is semi-retired and doesn't seem particularly pushed anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,489 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

When your plans for you don't work out or go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

Got a blood test back last week that showed I've entered the pre-diabetic range. So starting last Thursday morning I've cut out all sugar. That was about 45% of my diet 😬

Anyway, today's ta is that sugar craving isn't just kicking my arse, it's full on stomping me.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Arthur Pants
    Overlord

Skid marks

Statement from the bank.

That's a nice thing to call me.

A bit rich coming from them 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,941 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When you are stuck in a rut that's beginning to resemble a black hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Arthur Pants
    Overlord

I've gotten a bunch of letters from KBC regarding a closing balance of 3 cents that they owe me. Tossers.

I've a little bump on the back of my neck, and it's sore. I can't figure out if it's a stupid spot starting (and I'm well, well past my teenage years) or if it's an insect bite. Either way, it's quite sore and quite annoying, in a trivial way.

Also - saorview constantly losing its signal. It was better with the analogue tv, at least you could still see something, if the signal was weak, now you're getting abstract paintings (if you're lucky) and squeaky, screechy sounds... or nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,356 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

For all the braggadocio that comes from government about our stellar tax receipts, we're world class at collecting money but we're incredibly poorly served by almost all aspects of public service executive in terms of service delivery to the public. There's a malaise that appears to affect all aspects of service delivery. Transport is obviously one with crap infrastructure, crap aging rail services and dirty stations and obviously housing and health but it goes beyond the obvious... dirty unclean streetscapes, poorly conceived and badly delivered civic spaces, millions wasted on planning that goes nowhere. Just doing the bare minimum is as good as it gets. You only really see it when you get out of Ireland. You see how far off we are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Sandz066

I'm not sure if this is true , but I've been told they don't water the plants outside shops for insurance purposes because of people suing if they slips on the wet pavement etc..

T.A. compo culture

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement