Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 query

Options
  • 20-06-2023 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Earlier this year I acquired a BOI Mastercard to replace my Ulster Bank Mastercard.

I do not have a current account nor any other account with BOI - my Mastercard account is my sole BOI account.

Is it possible to register for BOI 365 Online Banking in this situation ?

Without the App I cannot make payments that require Strong Customer Authentication.

Also, I have to make do with paper statements rather than opt for online statements.

(I chose BOI because of preference for a Mastercard rather than a Visa Credit Card from my regular bank).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, Thanks for contacting us.

You can set up your BOI Mastercard for online today. To get your Mastercard set up please call our Customer Service desk and one of my colleagues can certainly set up the account. The number you can call is 0818365365 or if calling from outside of the ROI you can call +353 1 404 4000. The team are available to assist you from 9am tp 5pm Mon-Fri and from 10am to 2pm on Saturdays.

In relation to the statements you will be able to view the statements on the App once the account is set up for online banking.

Thanks, Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 6 johnny dhu

Hi Sarah,

I phoned 0818365365 and was advised that a profile needed to be created because I had no BOI A/C other than Mastercard.

He (Mathi) promised to send an internal email requesting that a profile be setup and I should receive a text message within 5 working days to confirm.

The reason I posted this issue here is that I went through this process twice already this year and did not receive the promised response.

I will confirm next week whether or not I receive a response this time.

Thanks

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the message regarding your profile being set up. If you do not get the message regarding your profile within 5 business days please contact our social media team on Twitter or Facebook and one of my colleagues can look into this for you.

Our Social Media Team will be available to answer your questions on Facebook from 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday and on Twitter from 8am – 8pm, 7 days a week.

Thanks, Sarah

I've waited a week and, as on 2 previous occasions, I did not receive the promised return call.

One should not have to resort to Social Media to raise these issues.

Does BOI ever monitor whether calls to their Helpdesk have been properly followed up ?

Should BOI not provide callers with a Case Number so that Customer does not need to raise the same issue on multiple occasions ?

Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am very sorry to hear that you have not received the update on your profile being ready to use.

We appreciate the feedback in relation to being provided a case number when something has been raised for you and we will pass this onto the relevant team.

In relation to your query if you could send us a private message with your contact details we can follow up on this for you today with the team.

Thanks, Sarah

• Advertisement

Contact details sent as requested

• Registered Users Posts: 26 leftwinger

I am trying to reactivate the BOI 365 app. I am not getting the activation code sent to my phone to complete the process. Can you help please ??

Thanks for your message

Please contact the team on 0818 365 365 and my colleague can provide you with the code over the phone. Lines close 5PM today. Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭redoctober

Hi,

Is there an issue with Android 7 working with the app now? I had the internet problem last Friday and since then the app refuses to open on my phone. It's a Samsung Galaxy s6 running android 7. I've uninstalled and reinstalled many times.

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear this. Our app is compatible with Android 6 and above. For the best help with this, please contact our customer service team on 0818200362. If you select option 3 you will get through to an agent who will be happy to help.

Thanks, Megan

• Advertisement
Advertisement