Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

My notebook has nothing for today, so I'm kinda lost...

Good afternoon, with weather not permitting sunbathing sessions, horse racing helps the day to pass 😂

First in Ponte, 2:10 Masque of Anarchy 6/1, I fancy him only slightly, so small e/w. I have to admit I didn't look deep into other runners, this one caught me eye with his good distance record 6 wins out of 15 runs, holds an entry to much hotter class 2 event later this month and is ridden by Paul Nicholl's youngest daughter Olive, she might be short of experience under the rules but I'm pretty she was ridding horses from the day she was born 😂 GL.

@hayrabit how was your weekend? still recovering? we need your input, take some Alkaseltzer or smth, that might help.

No good.

One more poke at Ponte, 4:25 Tropez Power 5/1, won off higher mark on a/w, runner up last twice on turf, strong pace is predicted in this race that should only help the matter of Tropez who likes to tag along somewhere towards the middle back and come on late. GL.

Nothing from Tropez Power either, never traveled, Jason got himself boxed in and later stopped riding.

W Buick is flying today in Windsor but I haven't backed any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

😁

hiya j,

wkend were rubbish, ta for asking

#pi$$edoffwithpunting

see that Zero Carbon is out again tonight - in 8,0c Epsom..... only horse I looked at today - is on the drift, and overall Turf form is very uninspiring

no bette for me 2day

hope all's well with yerself, misssus, and ye rest o' posters and thread readers

#needaStudyHub#Artistscannaeperformunderpressuresvariousfor#reasonsicannaegointohereeg#yelittlleferalsavageswhatcandoallsortswithno#consequences#littleaintnoeuphimismas#betweenfive&#nineand#fkallcanbe#didaboutitbut#somedaytherebe#righteouscausevisa#visgoingrighteouslypostal#black/whiterightwrong#liveandletlive#reciprocatewithextremeprejudiceandyeshallbe#righteousbut#notnecessarily#moralor#lawfullebut#ifthelawcannaeprotectusfromthesesavagesthen#well#likewhat#JoseyWalessaid#yougottagetmeanImeanpureplummaddog#mean

GL

:)

Morning! Welcome back and now back to business.

No bet yet, but this one See Me Dance, 6:25 Kempton went into my notebook with a note "boards", so we discussed her here some time ago. A bit disappointing to see her back in the novice company again, I was hoping for cl5 hdc instead...

Tarraff is also in my notebook in the same race. It's so annoying when it happens. Tarraff was hammered in betting lto, should be favorite in this race based on her 3 good efforts.

WD missusse !

ya had the one-two there

hope ya were on 😊

no bette from me cos i is #pi$$edoffwithpunting

#theywasrobbed

#staytheerighteous#lawssubjecttochangeand#sometimesbe'wrong'eg#usedtobeacrimetoengageinsamesexreltnsand#terminatingnippersbutnow#theseaint#crimes#but#righteousnessfallsmoreundereye#'commonlaw'typeregulationstherefore#ifsomeoneelsestartsitnomatter#howfkdupyoungandor'diminished'they#maybethen#ifyerespondeinkindandwithinterestethenso#shall#yeberighteous

and#tha'sboutmuchasonecan'opeforinnit

#notwrongisrightonaccountofye#reasonsdefacto

had a look on Saturday: like three in one race at Leicester, where ye Goinge is stated as Good to firm - Good in places,,,,

if that dinna change (ye Going) , and prices are somewhat simla/or bigger even; then there be's three me likee in ye 5,17 there - MY DELILAH ~9/2 , BONKERSINABUNDANCE ~10/1 & ANNIE LAW ( (there's plenty enough 'laws' , but somehow they're implemented fairly lax, if indeed at all, against ye non-righteous scumbags#noincongruitythere - WTFDYMean!!? ; glad ya aksed; well, a 'scumbag' , or a 'scumbagge' (whatever yer preference) might be designated so based solely on the 'cut of his/her jib' , imo, and/or on his her opinions on matteres various, so someone might could be categorised as a 'scumbag' , but don't mean they engage in scummer type activities, like assault , theft , robbery , intimidation... ) ) ~5/1 ---------------

absolutely it don't....

but ye #non-righteousscumbaggeswell#willhopeahardrainfalls

------------------- and I'll more'likely (all things being equal re prices , going ect,,, ) back all three of the above aitch weighe,,, and in a righteous manner

no more inspo

#needStudyHubor#forthescumtobewipedout#eitherwilldobut#bothbeeminentlymorepreferable

#sickofpunting

GL

FFS not again. I went with Tarraff. The last winner I had was on the 1st of July. I had plenty of close 2nd (5 out 10 bets) and this kinda nonsense where I fancy 2 but pick the wrong one. Losing run is mounting up but... I always remember one interview with our fav HT from ATR, he's very right talking about taking your emotions out, sticking to your guns and riding it out. It only takes a couple of good winners to turn the tables around. GL.

tomorrow

Sandown, 3o'c

BACK SEE DAA 7/1 EW NAP

Miss Jungle Cat 28/1 don't look likely on breeding, but has a squeak based on Nmkt second last August, and might do as second selection here.. The picke, Back See Daa, looks to have zero questions to answer here... races prominent - tick , can win over a mile - tick , boxes 6 & 9 have won last two renewals and Back Sea Daa is drawn six here... middle to high looks good - tick , last year's winning sire were Lope De Vega - and that's another tick 😊

ground is Good atm, with mebbe a lil bit o' 'deadness' - according to winning jock earlier, or somesuch; and Duggie reckoneth it'll be perfect 2moro, or wordes to that effecte...

Back See Daa won lto at a sharp 1mile trip at Newbury - Sandown a lot stiffer, so that's a bituva concern tbs

Both the picks represent Karl Burke stable.... maybe MJC will mekk running?

Clifford Lee aint atop tomorrow.. pretty sure he's stable jock? anyhow, he's at Bevs, where he has six rides in total... might be clue/s there...

#righteousness#dfwmaiwfwithyou#liveandletlive#iaintthepoliceofthehinterlande#thisvillagerainttekkinno#partin#'raising'othernon-righteousne'erdowellsprogs#amalsoapussywhich#meansnowt

#ifsomeothercúntstartsitthen#righteouslyspeakingthekerntwhatdidnaestartitcanfinishit#anyfukkinwayhewantsand#heberighteous

#StudyHubs#Eliminateferalsavages#i'don'tknowbetter'because#i'msofukfukdintheheadithinkit's#okayto#respondinkindand#themorethesavageskeepattheirsavagery#themorei'llbebolsteredto#actaccordingly

#finlandwasrobbed

GL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

7.35 Beverley

Can can girl starts out for Tim Easterby here but he's booked Ben Robinson who's won and been placed twice in four rides on her, has won over c and d off 5lb higher, interesting at 18/1 though only two places so small win bet, not convinced by those higher up the market.

tomorrow,

Carlisle,

Good-good to firm in places

a lot of these look suspect at any trip north of a mile.. some have 1m winning form either on turf or AW, but many, including the ~6/4 fav, Josiebond, are far from appealing over 9furlonges on (hopefully) Good ground,,

CONTRAST 12/1 EW... about a fair price on overall form - not so much recent form tho,,, could be a win or come nowhere type, and impossible to make a solid case for this one on what the 9yo gelding has done in the last ~several months.. prolly should go win only here, but not many putting their hooves up as likely ones... I make this one about an 11/1 shot - could drifte massive or might tighten a bit.. will do me atm anyhow

MOTARAJEL 11/2 EW... has solid form on top of ground over a mile... possible that (doubt it tho) stamina be stretched at 9+ furlongs...... that's a question mark tbs, but the horse weren't beat too far -distance wise- at Redcar two runs back... that was over 10furlongs and on top of ground... flopped lto at Bevs over extended mile on soft ground - easily dismiss that run... paper has this one as a 9/2 shot and that looks about right to me,,,, worth an ew bet methinks at the 11/2 on offer.. win bet at shorter odds,,, could well be trimmed come race time... wouldn't want to be backing at shorter than 7/2 - is a good price now and that's all what matteres..

as well as Josiebond, am not liking the current second fav: Whitaker's Mr Heinz ~4/1.... both these have to be considered highly suspecte as far as staying is concerned... anyroad, not worried about them, and wouldn't be too surprised if neither fills a top three spot in tomorrow's laste race of the day

#artistry

#needawinner

plus#tobeleftealonebyyesavages

that is all

g'night 'nd g'luck

3rd..typical.

Next at Haydock, Metabolt should really be winning this, can't be having Paws who's 0 for 3 at Haydock. Royal Pleasure should run well so a small f/c too

I couldn't see Paws winning it either but money spoke volumes. I went with Metabolt too, another close 2nd to add to the tally... I've got 7nds now out of 13 bets, I just can't believe my "luck"...

Next at Beverley, Twilight Jazz a confident pick at 7s

And yet another second with Twilight grrr

Expect Tango Man to go one better at Haydock, lto has thrown up two winners already

lol and another, should have done the f/c with the fav

Next up at Bev, The Muffin Man has been placed here before, Laura Coughlan's only ride of the meeting too

Could you include the times of the races you're talking about.

The winner of that in Haydock Poet Master looks like a smart prospect will be winning more races that's for sure.

Another one looking like came up the wrong side of the track there.

9.00 Haydock

Hot Chesnut finished 3rd behind Danzart lto and won last night, as did Bell Song who finished 2nd to Hot Chesnut two starts ago. Danzart is the pick here.

• Advertisement

No joy, when your lucks out it's out. Every meeting i make a note of jockeys only having one ride, Murtagh was one at Haydock there but couldn't fancy the horse at all, it's definitely something worth watching out for.

Great write-up there but has she got the class? I have reservations about it...

😁

but has she got the class? 

😁

neither know nor care j@u

"Class" means very little to me ; you'd know this if ya read us postes, female 😜

GWAN Back Sea !!

GL all

no good, Back Sea Daa

doesn't look the classiest tbf

#fkpunting

:(

yeah... I've got another 2nd to add to my record, ffs.

I see the Strong Power is out again today, so the fun bets can go on 🤣 He runs in 7:12 Notty, another 3lbs down and also down in class today, an outsider at mere 16/1, I'll take 12/1 without favs market (without#2 &5). Hello Me is in my notebook too, in the same race but his turf record is as bad as that of Strong Power. Do not pay attention to this, alright.

i've got nowt

not gonna force ye issue to try find winners

have did an ew yangkee on Clifford Lee's last four rides - missed boat perhaps? he's already had a placer and a winner there - albeit a 1/5 shot 🤣

some of his mounts remainge look (had cursory) like 1st time hcaps and like; can't say I can fancy them really on form, tbf . only give a quick look....

do me anyhow

#noinspo#StudyHubNow#artistry#needadecentenvironmentfor#this#artisttoartistrate

#deywazrobbed

that's all from #me

good luck all with yer Sat'dee punts - have did two mentioned upthread in last Carlisle , and a few in a race at Leicester i mentioned upthread - those'll do

GL

Don't give up yet there @hayrabit, look I've found one for ya: 8:12 Notty- I Still Have Faith 9/4, he should've won last time if not short of room ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

deleted

• Advertisement

Advertisement