Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Brexit - how do things look?

Options
  • 07-07-2023 6:58pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I used to buy a lot of stuff from AWD IT. Used to find good deals and either get it delivered to Parcel Motel or home.

post brexit where is the best place for ordering besides Amazon taking in the new vat rules etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I miss Scan. Decent prices, really good selection. Particularly on server stuff. Most places don't offer server boards and ECC DIMMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Same, their prices are decent and delivery would be pretty much the next day. They were my main choice for gpus and replacement parts if things went south due to their quick delivery. I realise Amazon can sometimes do that but its a bit of s minefield.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

eBay UK was great for second-hand servers and laptops with UK/IE keyboards. Really miss that.

Haven't really found anywhere else since Brexit.

Advertisement