Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lana Del Rey - 3Arena - Friday 7th July

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Surprised to see such a positive reaction to the gig. My 14 year old daughter loved it of course but it seemed to me like Lana was out of it for the majority of the gig. She had all the energy of a 50's housewife who's just discovered Valium and seemed to be leaning very heavily on the backing singers and the theatre provided by her dancers...

Tbf, I was only there as an accompanying adult and wouldn't know more than a few of the big hits so it was never going to be "my" show but I've seen her held in such high regard for so long that I really was expecting more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I was the opposite, same situation though, accompanying adult and I too was only familiar with some of her hits. She is a very different type of performer alright, she didnt move much or dance around the place but I thought that was quite deliberate and really fit with her style of music. I found the dancers were quite out of place, they were too high energy IMO. I thought it was an excellent gig!

Advertisement