Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭standardg60

They're def a few seconds behind compared to PP, wouldn't be using them for in running anyway

7.55 Ripon

Baryshnikov for me here on the ground, been running some nice races so far this season, will do a f/c with the fav too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

They're def a few seconds behind compared to PP, wouldn't be using them for in running anyway

figured as much, ta, about time differential....

only in running i generally do is back something like a non-staying looking one that might lead from front, but put it up in advance of race itself - and let it ride regardless - and hope it (horse) fades/gets caught, and only at short odds: ~1/5 or less

couldn't be doing horsie "in running" during actual race itself 😃

no luck with Baryshnikov

backed it each way after quicke look at overall form... looked to have decent chance...

didn't check the amount of runners, and there were only seven... might've just gone win only had i noticed there were only two places..

.. and me getting annoyed that he finished fourth; was foolishly willing him to get third late on.....

...for all the good it'd have done 😃

#amtiredand#tiredofpunting#StudyHubs#shítsummerweather

one race to go, and that's the 8,30 Ripon - am doing no more today...

might have to find one for tomorrow , for an excuse to get up at some stage 😂

:)

9.00 Ripon

no time for write up

AURORA GLORY 15/2 WIN+EW NAP

g'l

• Advertisement

Am going for Mrs Trump meself!

Barysh was never really put in the race, next time i think

no good there - Churchell third, but only two places, so that's a loss :(

#fkpunting

looked at one race tomorrow

Pontefract - Good - good to soft in places

cases can be made to rule many in and rule many out

not particularly liking the 5/4 jolly Purplepay

don't really fancy her, and perhaps better on AW, but AL AGAILA 11/2 WIN, will do as picke numero uno , and MARY SALOME 28/1 EW, will do me here in hopes for a place at least ,,,,

have picke/s anyroad for da morrow, so happy enuffe with that

g'nite

g'luck

rubbishe !!

:(

tf racing's over for t'day

🙄🤗

No joy, Bryce was second choice so glad it got beat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

5:55 Wolves - fav All Dunn 4/1 is my pick, he's till relatively lightly raced and can capitalize on his 3yo weight allowance here, Saffie Osbourne is back in the saddle, she rode him to all his 3 victories to date;

Spartakos has some tapeta form but no wins yet, races in first time blinkers today, was runner up in a weaker claiming race over CD lto, dunno how that counts towards this hdc today;

Latent Heat won over CD but that was back in 2020, he's been campaigned over further lately but he's on the career lowest mark here;

Crystal Dawn is one with stronger claims, CD winner too, but tends to miss the break and what I find interesting that she wins when there's substantial money on, e.g. she won last october as 2/1 fav, changed stables, came back in february to race in the same class only 5lb higher and her starting price was 100/1, next race 150/1, next 125/1, 80/1 and then last time out she was suddenly fancied and started as 7/2 shot, very interesting...

Ebury has some course form, on sliding down mark, he's one of two of Dixon's in this race and the interesting fact is that the claimer jockey (Elisha Whit...) is riding the other one which is Pop Favorite, Pop is yet to get placed over 7f and has a wide draw but was a winner in Newcastle lto...

Not looking at the rest...

• Advertisement

What happened to the first race in Wolverhampton? It says void race, I wasn't watching.

☺️ hiya missus

didn't see it - the first at Wolves

studio bird on about it now <re *delay to 3,05>

*delay on account of only one ambo - the other ambulance looking after injured jock

at some stage in 2,30 race, jockey, Dane O'Neill, took harsh fall... was being tended to methinks, or summat, on track and weren't enough room for ye rest of horsies (must've been 1 and a bit goes around track, so perhaps jocked tumbled early on in race) to go around stricken jockey/ambulance folkes..

he's now being tended (mustn't be too too bad) to in an ambulance, so presumably is no longer on track..

so race 1 had to be voided , and race two cannae start until two ambulances available - dem's the rules

will hope jockey recovers anyhoo

Dane O'Neill got unseated just after the start and took what looked a bad fall, he hadn't moved by the time they came round again so race was stopped. Hope he's ok.

update: jockey gone off to hospital in ambulance... another ambulance has since come methinks

jockey was conscious throughout apparently

think fall happened upon leaving stalls

5,55 is tricky

pen landed on EBURY 6/1 EW , ALL DUNN 6/1 EW & GONZAGA 28/1 EW

GL

I see. I hope he's OK.

Tiffany was my interest in that race, so I was keen to see the result... There's gonna be another chance for her for sure.

Nice win for Gavin Cromwell there, didn't back it of course.

3:40 Wolves, no bet, because I couldn't make substantial case for American Rose but I also think that Spanish Angel won't win it either - he held the form well on turf, but couldn't get on top off 10lb lower mark in weaker races than this, so I just don't see it. American Rose is in my notebook, so she better doesn't win today 🤣

• Advertisement

7,0'c Brighton

GIOVANNI BAGLIONE 17/2 EW

just two places as six only due to go to post

anyroad, me'll also stick in Mrembo for rev f'cast purposes

4.50 Wolves

Show Compassion finished second to Spanish Angel here in March off 60 and now runs of 52, should be ok with the extra furlong and Faye Mcmanoman's only ride of the day.

6.00 Brighton

Notre Maison and Northern Chancer could make this a burn up - will hope they soften each other from front

perhaps ARZAAK 16/1 EW , can follow them and at least nab one of the two available places

might go win here on TILSWORTH ONLY TA 9/2 , and do both in rev f'caste

gl

5.05 Ponty

This Lerwick's 4th time in a row starting fav, is today the day?

5,50 Tramore

PENNY JAR 40/1 EW

GL

WD stan !

Two winneres 😊

pity me missed them :(

thread's doing a'ight anyhoo 🙂🙂🤗

Only wish i could have posted them earlier, but don't get a chance to study earlier with work. Show Compassion was a definite BOOM there though!

5.25 wolves

Clownsman is a tentative bet here, unexposed and ran well on first start for trainer lto and Keniry back for the ride. Only thing putting me off is that was in April.

WD our chat member #3, pity I wasn't on any of those two...

All Dunn 2nd by a shd, what else, probably my 10th 2nd this month, a total disaster 🤣

• Advertisement

7.00 Brighton

Ermin Street looks a decent bet for me here, no idea why the fav is evens, zero for two on quick ground.

Advertisement