Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

Still wouldn't have backed that fav now, just goes to show when the money is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

had a look at one race for today. keep us eye in til la muse striketh and/or our Artist/e's Study Hub/s gets up and going

Bath

Going is Good-good to firm in places

...but will it stay that way? I don't know 👀 supposed to be precipitationaridge, but how much and how long me don't know neither

anyroad, i'm a gonna ashume they're shooting straight and will expect ye goinge to be similar to which what's currently given

ATTY'S EDGE 5/1 EW , GLAMOROUS FORCE 22/1 EW , THANK THE LORD 11/1 EW , CORONATION COTTAGE 6/1 EW , SWISS MAGIC 33/1 EW

going on The Going, I don't know how well I rate chances of ye above ones ; but on that Going that I'm basing us selections on, I don't give ye reste o' the in toto 13-runner field muchuva chance at all - that's going on ye @Goinge

if the @Going gets close to soft -or worser- then, likely it'll knock us selections into ye cockede hatte and so i'll have to go back in time in a #TimeMachine and not do any of these "Midlers" hehheh what i've already did in times très recente

for braver folk what dinna want to settle for a mere five each way polkes in a race where three places a quarter are available; it's possible yis might wanna go shrapnelerage on the multi perm (20 & 60, respectively, in case yisser wondering 😋) forecastes and tricastes, for possible greater enjoyment

and that is all I have to say about it

#Artistry :)

😊

#likemelatest#(stellar)thread#manywozrobb'd 🤗

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Re the going in Bath today (scroll down for the highlighted word meaning, or one of them):

😂

ee ,dat's reet funny.. Bowsering - me likes a lot that word 😁

#willremember

thankee for that j 😊

---------------------------------

onto some other day

Friday 14th July

Chepstow - Good to Soft - Soft in places

BANTRY ~ 11/2 EW NB. concentrating here on ones that are drawn middle to high, have form over sharpe tracke and on ground with some juice in it. this one is drawn high in box 10, came 5th (in probably a better race) at Killarney on Yielding to Soft last Auguste over ~1m..

Bantry has come 2nd on penultimate start which was over CD and on ground described as Good to Soft-Good in places, and this looks good enuffe here

EYE OF THE WATER ~5/1 WIN. this one is drawn in box 7 and finished just behind Bantry in third spot in that Cl6 16th May CD race... looks to be a contender for sho

reverse forecaste also p'rhaps?

good lucke

Some good news about yesterday's fall in Wolves: "Dane O'Neill is expected to make a full recovery despite requiring surgery after sustaining fractured ribs and vertebrae in a fall at Wolverhampton on Tuesday".

• Advertisement

I like Make It Easy 9/4 in the first in Catterick 2:40, it's a current favorite, so kinda obvious but let's not make it hard for ourselves today, alright 😂 In the same race, Angel Shared is in my notebook and today she's wearing a hood to enhance her already good looks, making her an interesting runner too, maybe I'll dip into no fav market, just in case. Make It Easy made a tremendous amount of ground on her 2nd start from what looked like hopeless position at the back, missed the start too.

I see Okeanos 5/2 is out again today in 4:20 in Yarmooth, I've backed him twice so far when he was narrowly beaten, today could be the day if the jockey doesn't hit the front a second too early...

Let's rename her "As easy as you like" 😅 Pity Angel missed the break, she ran on to take 4th but I needed her to finish 3rd to get the two birds in the bag, ah sure, that's just me being greedy now 😅 I only succeeded that trick twice, i.e. got the winning fav and runner up in no fav market, that was sweet.

BOOM !!

lovely jubbly j@utissee

another stellar selectione me missed - was out doing us rounds..

nice day for it 😊

tricky one that - think me'll do combi castes on Dion Baker , Okeanos and Brazen Arrow

🙂

no joy with any o' me castes

had Dion Baker , but not the second...

.... but me almost thought me did ☹️

rubbish SSR commentator - later on in race he was going , "and here's Okeanos coming on the outside" ... i looked at horse that were coming (or the one i thought he was on about) on the outside, and was thinking it must've been Okeanos hisself , but no , the horse I thought comms was referring to, ie Okeanos, weren't Okeanos at all, but ye eventual second, Goose Rock

☹️

anyhoo, let's hope ye Goinge remains 'Good' (downgraded it seems - no Firm to be seen today) at Bath , or gets gooderer even 😃 as this should suit us selections

am not seeing Billy Loughnane horse finishing in first four in that 7,10 Bath

#nomoremotivationtoday

#Women'sTennis #notontellyatm #more'sdapityfor#reasonsvariouse

• Advertisement

enoughe gibberishe from me - for now 🤗

had a squizz at RTV show broadcast four 'r five days ago what were on about Daniel and Clare Kubler stable... used to be I think one or both of them used to traine on they own..

...noticed name last two/three yrs, but never passed much remarks. think they send horses to likes of Kempton, and maybe Newton Abbot, too, in NH sphere. not sure,

,, but anyhow, haven't seen their names beside any horses in days recente

programme I saw was on about some new system they have - smth ta do with gene analysis- which might see them, possibly, eke out some improvement from castoffs from other stables if they think that a different trip is in order or whatever, going by the lab or whatever resultes (could be computer generated results either, or both - only had cursory at that interview)

a 'Moneyball' type systeme maybe

so, ya, keep eye out for Daniel & Clare Kubler horses, folkes, in wks/mths upcoming ; esp if them horses are lightly raced for current yard ones, because if the system, if there indeed be one, works -and it could be fruitful- we can hopefully expect massive improvement from poor form nags within a few starts for ye Kublers

that is all from me..

fancy nowt more today anyroad

7.00 Kempton

Don't like the fav here, Middle Earth for me, wouldn't surprise to see a good run from Kerry Moon either so a small f/c

Bah, completely wrong there.

Bath 7.10

Thank the lord here, Theodore Ladd here for the one ride.

All exciting 7:10 Bath is about to go off, let's go! (no bet here).

From what I gathered, first 4 in betting, we first 4 home? #7 wins.

BOOM!😁

Well backed late on but I got 15/2!

Did you get on at 11s Hay?

8:00 Kempton - Streetstorm 8/1, she only went down by a nose on her penultimate start in Lingers over a mile, didn't seem to get the trip to next time over 10f where she started as fav, back to 1m here again, PP is paying 4 places, I couldn't resist. The only snag is that this is a bit stronger race but they're all 3yo with many of qualities unknown...

7.30 Kemps

I like Legendary Day here but wary of Fairmac on the step up in trip so a little rev f/c methinks

9:00 Kempton - Meng Tian 4/1 is running okay on AW this season, mark is coming down slowly and he's getting closer to winning, except last two outings of which one was on turf over 10f and the last one in lingers over a mile where he bumped into one too well handicapped and probably didn't take to new headgear... His turn should be near now, maybe tonight.

• Advertisement

Well spotted, do not spend all the winnings now on the rest of the racing tonight 🤣

Lol i'll try but have to back Dartman in the 7.40 at Bath. Levey here for 3 rides but this is the only one he's ridden before, f/c with Sealine too.

WD on ur winneres recently stan 😊

ur on fire - fair play 🙂🙂

i'll e'en gi'e ya a free pass on the , " doin' a Hugh " there , strictly cos me had five pickes there !! only joshin' - I'd even let HT off, if he picked one o' his in a race where me had mor'n three 😛

yep - me got 11s , so all told a small profit available 🙂🙂 glad of it, did a few crazy multi-shrapnel-perms

pretty sure he was 12s with most books , but me have har'ly any accounts (no harm🤯) , and might've been 14s with 365 when me punte laste night/early this morn 😁

according to thread we're all winnin' today as all o' us had winning selectiones.. me 'nd you 'nd j@u getting the P&L closer to black on t'daily 😃

everyone's a thread winner BOOM ! 😀😀

I've nowt more - happy with me two picks in one race tomorrow at ye Cheppestowwe 🙂

)

Dartman looked good for a long time but weakened in the last f, probably just needed this run, let's stick him into the notebook and see where he goes next.

Yep travelled very well before getting tired.

No joy though so time to pull stumps unless i spot something in the later races.

WD all today!

ya have me convinced on @Streetstorm , j@utis 😊

me presumeth ye didst good homework on that race. me only looked at horse itself 🙂🙂

good writeup 🙂

good luck to us all here or heeeahbouts ! 😁

#enoughdidfortoday

nah, some amiss with Streetstorm, good jockey booking, money came before off and pfff nothing.

nothing for us there in 8,0c , apart from hope....right up until after rounding ye laste bende , and that were all she wrote😅

no joy with @Streetsstorm

#summattobesaidfor#'runfers' 😋

ya thinks there might've been summat amisse missusse ?? - faded fair tame alright for one that can seemingly get further 😌

but what do i know 😂

no more for me today

g'luck with reste o' yer bettes folkes nd have gd wkend 🤣 🤣 🤣

#willhavealookat@j@utis'9,0cKemptonpicke

#theywozrobbed#artistry#saynoto#SmartMeters#standfirmfolkes! 😊

#we'reallinthis#togetherapartfromthoseofuswho#aintme#whoareaboveitall#noaccountabilityinthis#bananarepublic#septicisle#humbugge#rolleyes

#stillbereftofinspobut#yemuseisstillthere 😁

#reasonstobecheerfulle ☺️

#StudyHubs#we're'artiste/s'on#hyahh 🙂🤗

8.30 Kemps

This is a poor race, can't help but feel Showlan Spirit has been aimed at this on first start in a handicap, hasn't run for a year but being a filly that doesn't bother me, Cosgrave has ridden her before and run here too.

• Advertisement

had a look at j@utis' Meng Tian

good lucke with him missus and hope wins for ya 😊😊

not for me tho... me utilized ye Arfur Daley , "would i buy a second hand car.....?" , maxim, and me concludetheth that no, me would not purchase a used four-wheeled ICE conveyance from this BC existing in, ancient Chinese Qin dynasty military general - despite his tangential involvement in an early iteration of ye Greate Walle 😆

#comedy#motivationaltoolsvariouse 🙂

Advertisement