Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭standardg60

Last one in the 8.45 Bath

Lhebayeb. Kieran Shoemark has had 6 rides tonight and hasn't had a sniff, finished 3rd lto to two subsequent winners, hopefully tonight is the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

decided to bacjke a fewe in 9,0'c Kem

cases can be made for loads - can't say i'm over-enthused on the Heather Main, short priced fav

went for , as well as combi 'castes:

MOTAWAAFEQ , BHUBEZI & PURPLE POPPY @ 6/1 , 17/2 and 11/1 . each way on them

g'luck

wide openne this

cheers v much stan !

well happy to get it an' all 😁

that one ya had y'day picke o' weeke for me. had look after race (forget horse name - Faye were onboard) and couldn't have fancied..

American Rachel give good shoutoute to 9'0c Kempton winner - she was thinking same as me on that one: "down in bottom grade for first time in an age" , so validation from a knowledgeable horsey broade too, which is always good 😀

ya , forecaste was very nice an' all so thatta nice bonusse.... had invested ~twice (even tho same<6> amt perms) as much on combi tricastes outta greediness , but not only greediness, but confidence too 😁

...on account of it being a good day (relatively speaking) puntin' for me , yay 😋

yeeup today's thread ! can only hope everyone on here made some profitte 💚

g'luck

:)

Leopardstown - Good

when inspo is lacjkinge, a maiden full of lightly and unraced ones might just be the trick - esp if they're massive each way ones and the favs look vulnerable 😃

nothing to go on with the Ger Lyons' second favourite, Bellezza ~7/2,,, the two <raced> ones above and below her in bettinge look suspecte to me anyhow , so that's good

think O'Callaghan's jolly wants sharper trip, and young Aidan's, Brilliant, a pretty evenly spread 9/2 and 5/1, atm, poke; looks like, being by Gleneagles, that she wants a trip..

... am going on ye breeding angles, and likely breeding aint as important for 2yos, but that's a worthwhile angle, imh, to trye 'nd exploite betimes

Bolger's Glor Tire ~25s gen, might well try lead here. am hoping there'll be no hiding places early doors, and that some of the more obviouse ones can be found out... as always, if slow pace, then it might suit the better bred ones near the end, which be no goode..

.. at least that's what i think on these kinda races.. will hope that it's a ding dong all the way anyhowe, and for no particular reasones (they've had three races between them is almost enough of a reason on its own🙂) have gone for, + shrapnelerage f'cstes, the two belowe -

GLAMORA 50/1 EW & MAPLE STAR 100/1 EW

also did em both win -w/o top two in betting- at a lot shorter odds.. very difficult to be confident on my picks, but happy with them in race like this

Jessie also has a big priced newcomer which can't be ruled out on breeding, and her WITH STYLE might be worth a small win bet @ 14s.. be no massivve shock to me if neither fav nor the third fav didn't finish in top two or three here.. if Gerry Lyons' sees coin , then me know jig is likely up as far as getting a winning pick out of my three selections; cos I have a feelinge young Ger knows today mightn't be the the day for the *two that sandwiche his Bellezza in ye bettinge.... or *three , if we count Joey's as yet unraced, Andalusian Star ~9/2

i'm tired

goodnight

seven meetings in total today - that's #fartoomany

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Yeah, yeah... "The performance of STREETSTORM, which finished twelfth of twelve runners, beaten 14¾ lengths, was considered. The representative of Ed Dunlop could offer no explanation for the performance of the filly. The Veterinary Officer reported that a post-race examination of STREETSTORM, during routine testing, failed to reveal any abnormalities."

Congrats on figuring out that 9pm race. 90-1 forecast is quite impressive, alright 😂

thankee v much j 😊

lovely forecast tbs !!

#nomotivationtoday

I'm gonna try my luck with O'Brien's horse, Ryan Moore riding. I'm surprised R Hannon doesn't have a runner in this, having won quite a few renewals of this race. O'Brien must have two dozens to choose from in his stable to collect the prize of this valuable contest and his pick is Mountain Bear, he knows his horses, so that'll do me.

I'll go with Chief Mancato along with mountain Bear in that 2.25 nmkt - each way on the two.. 9/2 and 5/1 they be... have did them at slightly bigger prices on yeexchange

I was looking for angle here, as scant form on offer is all much of a muchness to me. see Mehmas sired winneres of last two renewals but, alas, he aint got any in this 🙂

#notabletosolveraceslikesthis :(

if no joy there , then think me'll be done for t'day

• Advertisement

no joy there - not e'en a placer 😃 :(

big priced Clive Cox winner there in 2,25

🙂🙂

yeah, sh1te that was.

4:35 Carlisle - Kynsa 3/1, it's her second try in hdc, this is slightly weaker than her hdc debut race where she came around the final bend 4 deep wide, that form is working out great with two ahead of her winning on their consecutive outings.

4:55 Donny - Turquoise Diamond 10/3 ran very green on her seasonal debut, throwing her head around, jumping the path and all doing sorts except racing but she ran on very well at the end, so not without a chance imo. Couplet is yet to show if she improved on her debut win last season, Primeval is bred for further... didn't look at the rest. GL.

Good evening all

Newbury 6.40

Tayala is worth a small bet for me here, looks the part on breeding and only ride for George Downing

7,0'c Epsom

Toussarak & Count Otto - chance reverse f'cast

g'luck

Looking at the form i don't see how this isn't a penalty kick for Toussarak with the NRs, no other jockey has ridden their horse before.

Famous last words of course

a decent price now at 5/2 - Toussarok on the drifte

had both win also - not too bad 🙂

forecaste was looking good until about 100yds out

crazy at the start with one horse unshipping after leaving stalls

😓

might've spoke too soon: a Stewards' coming up

#notgood

George Baker in studio thinks it'll be a overturned resulte

• Advertisement

Ran no sort of race, just out of form, Count Otto was the only other course winner in the field so saw your angle there.

Anyway 7.15 Newbury

Bit more confident about this one, Yellow Lion at 5/1

am not seeing it overturned meselfe - a neck in it

could be ronk :(

hope not 😊

wrong 'Lion' alas there stan :(

Yep, came there but didn't stay, back over a mile nto no doubt.

Kicking myself actually as the winner ran in i think the hottest race so far this season at Newbury 2 starts ago before winning lto, should have stuck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

I have to ask, what is “Ito”?

7,0c resulte overturned

#fkpunting

have had enough for today :( 😓

onto some other day

Friday 14th July

Chepstow - Good to Soft - Soft in places

BANTRY ~ 11/2 EW NB. concentrating here on ones that are drawn middle to high, have form over sharpe tracke and on ground with some juice in it. this one is drawn high in box 10, came 5th (in probably a better race) at Killarney on Yielding to Soft last Auguste over ~1m..

Bantry has come 2nd on penultimate start which was over CD and on ground described as Good to Soft-Good in places, and this looks good enuffe here

EYE OF THE WATER ~5/1 WIN. this one is drawn in box 7 and finished just behind Bantry in third spot in that Cl6 16th May CD race... looks to be a contender for sho

reverse forecaste also p'rhaps?

good lucke

tomorrow

7,10 Chepstow

did BANTRY 9/2 WIN & EYE OF THE WATER 13/2 WIN

+Plus ye obligatory rev forecaste

hope for betterer luck on 't'morrow

... apart from that me's nowt else did.. think a bit of rain might'nt harm me selectiones chances

g'lucke

Ito ...... ???????

if ya mean 'l' or 'L' , then it's LTO.. it stands for, Last Time Out (horse's previous run)

and, similarly 'n' / 'N' , ie NTO , means Next Time Out ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement