Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In hindsight, it makes sense to bring PAC in now, and start moving towards a build for a match at Wembley.

What a line up for Blood and Guts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'll say this about Nick Wayne, he knows how to execute a lot of professional wrestling manoeuvres.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will Adam Cole be the one to turn on MJF ?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

The one of the best god damn things in Wrestling MJF & Adam Cole

I fecking love this and gives me such a big grin on my face

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Blood and Guts to set up PAC vs. Ibushi for All In please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im wondering how long will they play it out or will they end it after their match against ftr?

They could have Cole/strong vs MJF/partner at all in then the world title rematch at All Out?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,955 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

While chair shots to the head undoubtedly look cool, they are well past their sell by date considering all that's now known about CTE. The other ones are just common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Moxley will never enter the crowd during a match again. I guess also means opponents of anyone who bleeds won't be allowed in the crowd either.

What are fencing responses and seizure sells? Would seizure sells be similar to when they fake concussions?

And I know the moves are done to just look like it's happening, but would that mean Cole and others wouldn't do their finishers that involve shots to the back of the head?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,902 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Fencing is the term for how someone’s arms go when they suffer a concussion.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be surprised if Bullet Club Gold win

But this is one aspect what I love about this story line, I have no idea how it's going to go. I actually feel sorry for MJF, like what the **** lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I cant agree more - when they did the segment where they were playing fight forever and MJF mentioned he didnt have any friends, my heart broke for the fella......IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!!

Post edited by grames_bond on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,645 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I think it's essential headbutts are banned. The most disgusting moves going - and they rarely get a reaction anyway.

I see Jushin Thunder Liger is headed to AEW Collision as a special guest for the Owen Hart Foundation tournament.

What a really nice touch

I'm guessing all this new move and other rules will only come into effect after Blood & Guts.

Rumours that Brian Pilman jr was spotted at the performance center this week.

Best of luck to him

He never did it for me in AEW but NXT might be right up his street

I think they need to start planning their matches better.

Battle of the Belts is on tonight yet they only made 2 of the matches for it on Rampage. 1 being Taya vs Toni, who I don't think have even interacted since Taya's been involved with the TBS title and the other with Lance Archer who hasn't even been on AEW tv since February (was on RoH in April)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭ebbsy

What.a.tag.team.match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Ian is so much better than Kevin Kelly! Pity his day job is too good to ever give up and go full time on Collision.

• Advertisement

Are we getting a heel Starks now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭ebbsy

It was a great night of wrestling.

The tag team match reminded me of WWE tag matches of the late 80s quality wise.

And the tournament winners....very fair play to the 2 losers. Canny choices for sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tag match was brilliant. White looked a monster, despite the loss.

Willow is adorable, and very pleasantly surprised by the Starks win and heel tease. Meanwhile, in AAA....

“Everything was an angle up to that point, but then a fan who was apparently upset about what Don had said to Kenny jumped Don from behind, ripped his suit, concussed his eardrum and busted open his mouth while he was trying to choke out Don from behind,” Alvarez said. “ Don was screaming profanities at the fan before he was pulled off, and was said to be livid afterwards.”

"Was not the best for Don, he's hurt. Heading to San Diego to get looked at."

F.T.R are the best in ring pro wrestling for me over the last two years.

They turn it on every match.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,421 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chris Benoit’s son, David, was at Collision in audience front row

That Ricky Starks bit was very strange. They brought in Liger just for that? Then he seemed to be face when he came out later for the official ceremony.

I think maybe if Punk had tried to hold the rope but starks kicked out/reversed it and won by holding the rope you could keep him face as he just did what Punk tried?

Is Kevin Kelly sick as Ricobonni is back on Collison next weekend. Definitely felt there was better chemistry between Ian and Nigel but that's probably because they were on ROH together.

Yea that tag match was unreal, I was worried they'd do another time draw (like MJF/Cole) but felt the match could have went either way.

Meant to say about Starks holding the rope, it's annoying it when they seem to do it as an afterthought, grabbing the rope at 2 or 2.5 when the pin is obviously successful. Then it's even worse when it's done in such a way that using the ropes doesn't help in any way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,421 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement