Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landini

Options
  • 14-07-2023 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Wats people's opinion on landinipower power mododial 110,any good of a tractor?

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭White Clover

I don’t know much about them but from what I have heard and read I don’t think they were Landini’s finest offering, and they have had some great tractors.

@Timmaay that posts here ( haven’t seen him post in ages) had one and I don’t think he liked it that much. I think the power shuttle was acting up in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mf 265

It's a manuel shuttle in this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭White Clover

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭9935452

A lad i work for has a 120 with a loader as a yard tractor for the last few years. Electric shuttle

Used everyday., generally relliable,fast enough hydraulics for the loader. Good stable tractor for the loader. Doesnt need weight loading bales

Electric shuttle is starting to get a bit jumpy.

Pick up hitch rods are a bit weak and flex when lifting a heavy load and wont lock.. good strong lift that is able to lift a 4 furrow plough. But lift and back end wouldnt be as heavy as the legends.

Needed all the track rods and tie rods changling this year.

Does a good bit of agitating and has plenty of power for it.

Its got a cartridge type air filter that needs to be kept blown out otherwise it throws up a light on the dash for low air flow and power drops.. the smaller ones have a standard round air filter.

Has broke the exhaust a couple of times but we made a bracket to brace it to the loader bracket so its rock solid. Big heavy exhaust only held on at the bottom .so known to break them

Nice lively tractor. Gets 40k at reduced revs about 1900rpm. Fairly comfortable on the road at speed.

Brakes good too

Always wondered of we pulled the speed sensor would it do 50k.

Mudhuard controls for lift and pto are very handy for putting on machinery and the likes of spreading slurry.

The layout f the cab and controls wouldnt be great.

Console on rhs has most of the controls. Nowhere to rest your arm if you were using the hydraulics a lot, like mowing. .

There are things around the seat like 3 pin plug, cable for pickup hitch, cup holders,pto speed selecter that gets covered up easily..

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mf 265

Wat kind of money is a 11 one worth, looked at two one has loader, one without. Both round 4k hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Coolcormack1979

Have a powermondial 110 here since 2018.about 5000 hours on it and hasn’t given much bother.automatic shuttle on her does loader work in the main.well able to pull loads of bales and other stuff such as slurry.perhaps just a bit more power needed when at slurry taking off with a 2000 gallon abbey and dribble bar.

mine is a 2011 and i gave 26,000 along with trading in a 4wd blizzard when buying it.

Advertisement