Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭flazio

While no means a classic, I thought Uncharted was a bit of craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,962 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Not seen that one but views I heard were pretty poor/mixed, might check it out thanks. 400ish million off 120 budget isn't amazing so not sure much chance of a sequel.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

The best game adaptation of recent years was also the most obscure with either medium: Werewolves Within was a lot of fun, had some good laughs. Almost zero budget but I liked it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Acosta

The animal cruelty was a tough watch. Especially as you kind knew where it was heading, and it went on for a good while. Definitely not suitable for little kids, or maybe even myself for some of it. But it also give Rockets origin story a lot of weight, so I understand why he did it.

Overall though, it was excellent, as we have come to expect from James Gunn. I look forward to his future DC flicks. I also liked the ending a lot. Especially the lack of neatness to some of it, and that it wasn't over sentimental.

It's pity the last couple of Avengers movies interfered with the trilogy, but Gunn made the best of it. The second one is still my favourite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement