Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,932 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I came to my home in 2009 to see a for sale sign on it . Fcuking landlord could have said something !

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭ThePentagon

When a song you like is played during a film or documentary, when the intro is played but then it abruptly skips straight to the chorus. Irritating.

Trying to get a hair cut

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 13,654 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The weather today. Got DROWNDED walking the dog. Literally to the skin. Then, the resulting traffic. You'd think Irish people would be used to driving in the rain by now, but no.

Also, and I appreciate that this is the most first world problem ever, but I'm going to Mexico for two weeks on Monday and I can't find a load of my holiday clothes, or my beach bag and favourite bikini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭put_the_kettle_on

It's STILL raining. How has the sky not run out of water ?

Every time i order cod and chips i get a fish and chip . But the fish is not cod.

Also they’ve changed my nighttime tablet from blue to white , so it looks exactly like every other tablet I take .

It took me a while to get that 😀., but very few places do walk in . It all has to be booked. I thought the pandemic was over! Another TA is I’m wide awake and I have to drive to Dublin tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭French Toast

I've gotten 3.5 years out of a Samsung A02s that cost me €160 new. If it lasts til January it'll be 4 years.

It's like bangernomics but for phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I thought I was getting away with a €31 vet bill until I heard the vet shouting "Oh, include the kennel cough vaccine also" to the secretary through the door. This brought the bill total to €71 😣 I haven't been able to take poor Toby out for a proper walk either because of this poxy rain.

Also while repairing the cable of my Parkside jigsaw I used a surgical scalpel for removing the insulating cover from a part of the cable to expose the severed wire. Of course the scalpel slipped and stuck right into the top of my finger. I spent the next ten minutes cursing like a sailor and bleeding everywhere. At least I managed to repair the cable after I finally got the bleeding to stop.

I wish I had one of those dogs who refuses to go out in this kind of weather, but no, mine would cheerfully go out for a 5k in a typhoon.

That i paid €50 for my football ticket and

its too late now to get a good parking space . I may watch it on telly . 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭wildwillow

It’s St. Swithin’s day. 40 days of rain in store!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

When you have a health issue that causes you a lot of stress, worry, anxiety and cost, and restricts your life. And people who don't have the issue just don't recognise the problem at all, or worse, dismiss it as not a problem, and that you are a complainer. 😠

Or dismiss your problem by saying something like "you know such and such has problem y" 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Reply"such and such obviously has a better support network than I do!"

I think people only get a situation if they actively experience it themselves. I like to think people don't intentionally mean to be mean. That said some people are sh1t stirrers!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Two very very close shaves today, none of them down to me, but FFS, folks, when you want to overtake a cyclist, please don't do it on a blind bend, invading the opposite lane with half of your "This replaces my dick" car and without looking for incoming traffic, we were millimetres away from a frontal crash. Also, if you're coming out of a driveway with limited visibility and just after a bend, don't just drive out without looking for incoming traffic and focussing on your phone instead, you could have rammed into the side of my car, I only avoided you by a hair's breadth. This is the space of 50 mts. And yes, I was in my lane. I had to stop 'cause my heart was jumping out of my chest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I look fully abled mostly but very often I struggle with mobility, today it's been particularly bad. My outward appearance does not reflect the internal chaos and pain..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Had a little chip or crack on my toenail in bed last night that kept getting caught on the bedsheet.

Thought it's not going to beat me so I'll ride it out.

Lasted about 15 minutes before getting up and clipping it.

Should have just got up and clipped it when I noticed it first. 15 minutes of torment for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

First world problems.

I have many devices in my kitchen. I have a device to keep my food cold. A device to warm it up. A device to bombard it with microwaves. A device to boil water. A device to toast bread. A device to make coffee. For some reason two separate devices to toast sandwiches. A device to clean my dishes. I even have a device to heat and froth milk for my cappuccino, among many others. Every once in a while I'll be in my kitchen, not doing anything, and something will beep. I have no idea why that happens - just be standing there wondering : "The **** was that?"

• Advertisement

That i have no idea who Una Mullally or any other Irish’ celebrity’ is

I don’t mean celib , bad word to use. But

you know well known people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,940 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Having to wear a raincoat in the "summer". Again ! And again ! 😞

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,371 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

Jabeur and Vondrousova are certainly no #'backenumberes' , but they aint exactly Division1 broads

TA no top totty in Womxn's Wimbledon Final ;(

Food choice paralysis.

• Advertisement

That where I live is a black spot for phone and tv signal . I was only notified today of a voicemail from the 7th . And because of who it is from has me worried. And another TA is seemingly bought Journeys greatest hits. I need new reading glasses 😡

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement